𝟏𝟐.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

A day later Brizo finally called Issac and told him to meet her at the house. When he knocked she immediately answered. "I am so sorry for my disappearance the past couple days." She said and pulled him into a hug. God she missed this, missed him. He pulled her closer and breathed in her hair. Mint and salt water. "What caused this disappearance." He said pulling away to look at her face. "I had to appear at trial for my cousins murder." She lied and just clung herself harder to Issac. He put his arms around her waist and picked her up. Her heart pounded outside of her own chest. He carried her to the couch and she rested in his lap. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled bashfully. "What's that grin for?" Issac asked with a giggle. "Everytime im in your lap, it's because i'm crying or something." She said, heat rising onto her cheeks. He just smiled with a big goofy grin. She didn't even think about what she did next. "Let's change that." She whispered and leaned in.

When she kissed him it's like sparklers were going off in there hearts. All Issac could feel was happiness. He pulled her in by her back and the twos lips moved in sync. She didn't break the kiss but moved his hands from her back and to her waist. He squeezed the skin that was exposed from her tank top and shorts. She put her hands in his curls and pulled him closer. She moved up in his lap until she was sat right where every guys always dreamed of. The two pulled apart for a second and they just stared into eachothers eyes. "Bedroom?" They both ask eachother at the same time. The giggle and they proceed upstairs.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Brizo and Issac laid in eachothers embrace, not saying anything just letting the sound of Cage the Elephant drown out there thoughts. Well not Issacs thoughts. His mind was running a million miles a minute. All he wanted to do was hold her close everyday, and have that guarantee that he could do that. Brizo knew something was up in his mind. His heart beat was covering the sound of her own. It was fast and uncomfortable. She turned around in his arms, her chest pressing against his. She moved her hand to his neck and spoke "What's got you all nervous, your hearts beating abnormally fast." She said, genuinely curious. "How would you know?" He asked with a bashful laugh. "I'm laying on your chest." She said with a smile.

She just smiled at him, the hand on his neck moving to card through his hair. "I just..." Issac started but then stopped. Brizo leaned forward and kissed him on the jaw. "Whatever it is, it's okay." She said with a smile, her mouth still pressed to his jaw. Isaac stayed quiet for a minute. A minute and 58 seconds to be exact. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said very quickly all in one breath. Brizo's eyes widened and her head popped up quickly. "What?" Brizo said in a whisper. "Forget it." Issac said and looked away. Brizo grabbed his face and made him look her in the eye. "Seriously?" She asked him, trying to get a response. Her heart was pounding, she was giddy and has this bright smile on her face. Issac just nodded but wouldn't look her in the eye. Brizo jumped up and straddled his legs, kissing all over Issacs face. "Of course." She said and the kissed him on the lips. He pulled away and just looked at her. "Actually?" He asked. "Duh." She said and leaned in for another kiss. The new couple laid in each others embrace for the rest of the night, grateful for each other.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The day settled into night and the pair had just finished dinner. Soon after a phone call rang out, breaking the comfortable silence the two were in while doing homework. Issac picked up the girls phone and spoke. "Its Scott," he said and handed the phone to her. Brizo took the phone and answered. "What could you possibly need tonight Scott?" Brizo asked, her voice full of attitude. "Don't give me attitude Brizo listen." Scott started but was soon cut off. "Listen you bleach blonde popular waterbreather, something happened to Lydia, meet us at the hospital in 15 minutes." Stiles said then hung up.

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ——
Silly little filler chapter, plus the big question. Definitely less anticlimactic then I prefer but I wanted to speed up them dating because shits gonna get read during the next part of this story. Shits gonna get so juicy like i'm so excited. Like i've been imagining season 2 and season 3 for MONTHS now so i'm ready. I'm hoping I can get atleast 2 chapters done soon. But for now enjoy this one.