𝟏𝟔.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

Next thing Brizo knew she was sitting in the principals office listening to Jackson recount what he knows about the Lahey's. "Listen to me, your telling me that you knew Issac's father was hitting him." Stilinski asked, pointedly looking at Jackson. "Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him." Jackson said which made Brizo give him a shove. "Did you ever say anything to anyone? A teacher? Parents? Anyone?" Stilinski asked.

Jackson shrugged "Nope, it's not my problem." He said, Brizo shoving his shoulder harder. "No, no, of course not. You know, it's funny that the kids getting beaten up are always the ones who least deserve it." The Sheriff said sarcastically. "Yeah" Jackson started then shook his head. "Wait what?" He asked but the Sheriff cut him off. "I think were done here." Stikinski said and lead Jackson from the office. He closed the door and came back to speak to Brizo.

"Brizo Tallulah, i've been told by some of your classmates that your a good friend of Issacs?" He asked, leaning against the desk, looking at the girl. "Girlfriend actually." She said leaning into her own chair getting comfortable. "How long have you two been together?" He asked pulling out a notepad. "He asked me out almost a week ago, it's very new." She said monotonous. "Did you know about the abuse Issac suffered." He then asked, which he could tell made the girl uncomfortable.

She shifted in her seat then spoke. "I knew enough." She said quietly. "And you also didn't tell anyone?" He asked. She looked down and started picking at her fingernails. "He made me promise not to tell anybody." She said sadly. "Alright, one last question. Do you think Issac is capable of something like this? Killing his father I mean?" Stilinski asked. The girl answered almost immediately. "If theres one thing I know for certain Issac's not capable of murder. Could he have snapped and beat the shit out of his dad? Sure, but that boy wouldn't hurt a fly."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

When the Sheriff let her go Brizo immediately got in her car. The minute she slammed her door a phone call rang out. "Listen Brizo." Derek started. "You bit Issac!" She screamed into the phone, knowing very well Derek has to pull it from his ear. "Brizo he wanted the bite!" He yelled back. "He is a vulnerable teenage boy and you preyed on him!" She exclaimed.

"Listen Im going to fix this, Im picking up Scott from the School, meet me at the Lahey house in 30 minutes." Derek said then hung up the phone. Brizo dropped the phone onto the seat next to her and let out a blood curdling scream. Tears rolled down her face and she sat there for a good 10 minutes trying to collect herself. When she finally did she reversed her car in full speed, rushing to the Lahey home.

She pulled her car down the road and walked the rest of the way. Hopping the fence she walked to the backdoor and cracked it in. Stepping inside she walked around, taking in the home. A few pictures of Issac and his older brother. The rest of meaningless art. She walked into the kitchen and saw the scene from the night before. Broken glasses and picture frames on the floor. She stepped around everything and retreated up the stairs.

Touching each closed door she stopped when she felt a sense of warmth. She smiled tp herself and opened the door. She sat down on the bed and breathed in the room. Smelling familiarity, she smiled. She opened her tote bag and stood, opening random drawers inside his room, stuffing the bag full of clothes. She walked down the stairs and saw Derek and Scott coming up the basement stairs. "Brizo, did you know about Issac?" Scott asked.

"No, If I had known he wanted the bite I would have kept him far away from Derek." She said with a snarl looking towards Derek. "Scott's gonna stay here and you're gonna help me with that boyfriend of yours." Derek said walking towards the front door. Brizo gave Scott a weak smile and then followed Derek and getting into her own car.

ೃ࿔*:・

Brizo parked behind Stiles jeep, quickly climbing out  and knocking on the window, Derek coming up quickly behind her. Stiles gestured them in and Brizo climbed into the backseat. "Okay. Now, the keys to every cell are in a password-protected lock-box in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles spoke looking at Derek. "I'll distract her." Derek said. "I could just knock her out." Brizo said looking at Stiles.

"No you need to stay out of sight. We don't need anyone to know about you." Derek said looking back at her. "Listen neither of you are going in there." Stiles said, putting his hand on Derek. The man turned to Stiles, giving him a look of 'you will regret this'. "I'm taking my hands off." Stiles said tentatively. "I was exonerated." Derek said smugly. "You're still a person of interest." Stiles said with a huff. "An innocent person." Derek said with a small smirk. "An, you? Yeah right." A small pause then,  "Okay fine what's your plan?" Stiles asked with a sigh. "To distract her." Derek impatiently said. "Uh-huh. How? By punching her in the face?" Brizo asked from the back seat. Derek made a face at her "Haha, by talking to her." Derek said giving her a look.

"Okay. All right. Give me a sample. What are you gonna open with?" Stiles asked. Silence filled the air and Brizo snorted. "Dead silence. That should work beautifully. Any other ideas?" Stiles said, his hands slamming down onto his lap. "I'm thinking about punching you in the face." Derek said snidely, opening the door and getting out. "And you." Derek started turning around as Brizo sat herself in Stiles front seat, preparing to get out of the car. "Go home." Derek said. "He's my boyfriend, I'm staying." Brizo said, moving to get out of the car. Derek grabbed Brizos forearms. "Go home." He said gruffly, his eyes turning red. Not letting go of Brizo until the girl nodded.

Derek let go and immediately walked off, Stiles doing the same. Brizo huffed and got out of the car, slamming the door. The girl went to her own car and opened the trunk, grabbing the bag she packed for Issac. She then walked around the car and grabbed a notebook from her school bag. Writing a small note for the Lahey boy.

Because I care
- Briz

Brizo placed the note in the bag and tossed the bag inside Derek's car. She closed the door and looked off to the police station. Focusing her hearing she heard the sound of grunting and then a roar. Then hearing sirens in the distance. Getting into her own car, Brizo sped off, going at the speed of a felon.