CHAP -1 (Accident?)

Warning ⚠️???

----------------------------------

In a peaceful evening as Y/n walks along the bustling city streets, the weight of the grocery bags tugging at her arms and a tired look on her eyes with a dark circle underneath, her hair tied into a short ponytail while still wearing her nurse/ doctor uniform.

As the golden rays of the setting sun cast a warm glow, creating a serene atmosphere. She hums a soft tune, lost in her thoughts, unaware of the impending danger.

As Y/n approaches a busy intersection, her attention is momentarily diverted by a captivating display in a shop window.

'Hm... How beautiful I wish i could buy something like that' while looking at the display of various things over the glass from where she is.

Mesmerized by the vibrant colors and intricate designs, she slows her pace, momentarily forgetting the traffic around her.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, a reckless driver, consumed by distractions, careens through the intersection at high speed. The screeching of tires and blaring horns fill the air, but it is too late for Y/n to react as she was only going to start walking again that's when she noticed the vehicle approaching.

'wh?-'

In an instant, the world around her erupts into chaos. The car collides with another vehicle, sending debris flying in all directions. Y/n, caught in the midst of the collision, is thrown to the ground, her groceries scattering across the pavement.

Y/n laying on the ground already motionless as pools of blood form over her already dead body, for a minute there her brain was still working.

As time seems to Suddenly slow down as Y/n's body absorbs the impact, pain surging through her. She tries to comprehend the chaos unfolding around her, but her vision blurs, and darkness begins to envelop her senses.

As the sounds of sirens wail in the distance, Y/n's consciousness fades, and she slips into the darkness of the unknown. The accident claims her life, leaving behind a void in the lives of those who knew her.

This tragic scene captures the sudden and unexpected nature of Y/n's accident in her previous life. It emphasizes the fragility of existence and the profound impact in a single moment.

It is within this moment of tragedy that Y/n's journey takes an unexpected turn. 

At the same time a beautiful baby has opened her glistening pretty e/c eyes looking around as she captured someone's face in front of her, she was beautiful with a pink hair, a make up  that really suits her, a red lipstick in her lips and her golden brown like eyes.

-----------------------
Hi! I just rewritten it and I'm really sorry about it too