CHAPT-7 (Meeting, who?)

Previously*

"What am i supposed to do now?, well at least maybe i can do something now that i can move freely now!" I said to myself as i then ran off outside mamas room and suddenly bumping into something hard or actually, someone

"What the fuc-?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n then shut her mouth so fast no words could come out, she just hoped he didn't just hear her say that.

As the massive figure of Edward Newgate, also known as Whitebeard, in the near future, loomed before me right now, I couldn't help but feel a mix of awe and trepidation because this is really a first time a saw him in this life, he's so young and with that blond hair too?.

His towering presence and legendary status as one of the Four Emperors of the sea were enough to make anyone nervous. But, in this time he's just someone, a crew of the Rocks D. Xebec I knew of, but if I remembered right he's dream was to have a family of he's own, and in the anime he considered he's crew as he's children with marco and the others, along with ace too.

Maybe i could use this to my advantage?, (while Y/n started to laugh to herself mischievously) and I hoped that he would show the same kindness to me, a one-year-old little girl named Y/n. Y/n acted cute all of a sudden

"A... little child?," Whitebeard said as i could literally feel the rumbled in he's Voice around the place as he spoke. 'he doesn't know i existed?! I've literally been on the ship all this time?!, even though I've always been in my nursery room but that's not the point! What the hell?!'

Whitebeard suddenly let out a light laugh as he looked at me with interest, as if noticing my surprise and annoyed look on my face did he notice?.

----------

"Haha, so linlin had already let you out?" Whitebeard's weathered face softened slightly as he looked down at you, his eyes filled with warmth and compassion. His powerful arms gently scooped you up, cradling you against his broad chest.

"Oah..."

'I suddenly felt safe and protected in his embrace for some reason, is it because he looked like a bear? He's so tall like a giant, like mama, though mama has a big B̶o̶o̶b̶s̶ more..., I'm not... supposed to say that... right?....'

.
.
.
..
..
...
....

'Anyways! He's holding me really carefully like I'm some kind of glass doll and as if nothing in the world could harm me with the way he's holding me, well i guess I'm still a kid, but I'm not that weak too anyways since my mother is, linlin one of the yunko in the future, with a literal iron of a skin, and i have power's too'

"Um, she didn't really, i don't know, she's taking care of peros?, i guess, and she was about to put peros to the nursery room." I said while looking at Whitebeard my hand on he's since he's holding me up, and it's so high it's kinda scary to look down.

"Hm... I see, so I'm guessing you were about to follow your brother too?"

Whitebeard then gently put me down on the floor, i then balance myself so i can stand up straight as he let go of me 'that was scary I'm not really a fan of Hight'.

"Uhu!" 

"Alright, then you should keep going, but first, may i know your name?" he smiled, amusingly already knowing everything from linlin and the other crews.

"Uh, it's y/n, Charlotte y/n" i said with a smile.

.

.

'argh! Finally that was so scary, it's good i didn't meet anyone today while going here'

I then opened the door to my nursery room, noticing another crib just in the middle of the room as my face lightened up.

------------------------------------------------------

I cut it here for now, hehe i promise to post a longer one in the next chapt I'm sorry ❤️

S̶h̶i̶t̶. forgot to add lol if you guys wanted to see, this is how i would imagine y/n is in her past life.

It's my drawing by the way!😁 I'm not really that good so I'm sorry 😔