Chapter 13 (the quadruplets)

It's been a few years now, the time seems to go soo fast after all this time.

And mama has already decided for my siblings to come with me whenever I have a mission to do, like working together.

Being ten years old was really easy now, I'm getting used to my body and I can even move more freely, with my hands and feet not really that being short.

"Though...why do you guys.. kept following?" You asked turning around with a smile, the quadruplets has been following you around for a few weeks now for some reason.

They looked shy for some reason hiding behind a wall, only Amande being the normal one, having that neutral expression, she looks beautiful already even if she's still a kid.

"... Big sister Y/n... I want to learn how to fight" well that was unexpected coming from Amande, you didn't really think about it, cuz you know she was using a long sword as well in the anime if you remembered right.

The three seems to follow behind her, also nodding, how cute.

"And..why would I train you four?" You asked in amusement crossing your arm over your chest with a raised brow.

".. I want to learn how to use gun... I'm more comfortable if it's a gun" Effilée spoke looking shy behind her sisters.

"We saw you... Going on mission, and with brother's too as well, you also train them..." Well that's really true but, you aren't really sure yet, even if you knew they can already handle weapons.

But thinking about it that you were the one training them how to fight, it makes you feel bad since you promised yourself, you protect them, not make them more like a killer in the future.

You sigh and chuckled, how can you refuse? Maybe just don't look at them in the eyes, they know what your weakness is after all, then you glance at them.

You feel your heart just leap out of your chest seeing their puppy dog like eyes looking at you, you dropped on your knees.

"Alright, you four win, I'll teach you" you said biting your hand from how much you easily lose to this children.

"Hehe, sister lost again, I told you she'll give in to the quadruplets" you heard one a familiar voice spoke, seeming to be opera and the others.. the quintuplets, followed by oven's voice and Daifuko.

"Argh... Fine, you can have this, just don't tell big sister about this"

"That's why I told you don't go betting your cards to our brothers, when you're just going to lose.. now how are you going to have an access to the kitchen? Big sister gave that to us"

Daifuko says while they looked at the quintuplets runs away laughing to themselves, the cards oven just bet was Y/n's gift for them after all, it's a gift to access the kitchen where Streusen work's at for making mama's Sweet's.

All of them also have that card, because y/n pretty much threatened Streusen to give her siblings food whenever they wanted, Streusen of course refused, then y/n choose violence, and then made a rules that whoever has the card to access the kitchen can only get a free foods.

And the quintuplets always lose their's always getting a help to have another one, sometimes stealing from one of their siblings or just going inside the kitchen without anyone seeing.

you then sigh again looking irritated as you stood up crossing your arm around your chest again.

"Aha, so is this how you always lose your cards?" You said surprising the two of them, when they started to get nervous.

"It's him only" Daifuko says pointing at oven who only gave him a hard glare that would said 'really bro?'.

Another sigh left your lips and chuckled, kinda feel weird how much you had already sigh.

"Well, doesn't matter, did those five lost their own access again?" You asked looking where the quintuplets left earlier.

"Yes" both of them replied making you smile warmly.

"Doesn't matter, here.. and also, do you know where your older brother is? And your other twin?" You asked looking around for perospero and katakuri.

"I think they were on the island" Daifuko responded while oven took the card in your hand.

Looking back at the quadruplets, giving them a confused and curious look before looking away again, why would they be on the island?.

A few hours earlier the ship stopped by an island to restock the storage food, well it is already expected since the captain's goal is.. the treasure in the god valley.

But also, mama is already twenty six years old, and this made you think how much the timeline seems to be messed up, because kaido should be here too as well, but he isn't.

"Hm.. island, is it alright if you four wait for sister until she comes back? I wanna check on your big brother's first.." you said and smiled, walking past them after rubbing their heads.

The six of them just looked confused seeing their sister just left, walking past them.

'I'm not worried.. I'm not.. I'm sure, it's normal for them to leave the ship once in a while and I'm sure mama's mens are with them ... ... ... ... Ok fine I am worried, f*ck'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*An update just like I promise you guys, sorry about the.. slow update..(⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠) just been busy thas all*