chapter 14 (awaken)

'Well, this is what I expected already... but seeing this myself, makes me a bit...bad for whoever lives here'.

It can be seen around the soroundings, destroyed house's, a few dust's smoke around this so called town.

Y/n already expected this anyways as she continued walking the once called path, looking around not only House's but a few dead body's around, it made you slightly want to puke even if you said your already used to this already.

A few shop's destroyed and hanging signs just dangling on the destroyed walls, after a few minutes of walking you reached around what seems, or supposed to be the shopping district, you guessed not really know what it's called since you forgot.

Looking around, some of the crew started hurling around a few boxes of barrel, some had foods, others had gold, and some with weapons like, gun, sword's and also gunpowder with a few cannons.

Well this is actually a lot, the other glanced around your direction sometimes greeting you whenever you get close to some of them before walking past them until you finally reached a forest.

Hearing voices inside the said forest, when that sounds coming through the forest sounded familiar.

'oh hell no... Don't tell me please, or someone's head will really be rolling in the ground'.

you ran through the forest trying to hear where the sound coming from really is, you looked really worried about frantic as you started to get in a panic mode gritting your teeth together.

Need a help? I, we know where they are.

Y/n stopped into a halt as she stopped running for a moment, and looked into the air, a floating dots in front of her with a colour of green and light blue.

'oh yeah... I forgot I had a slave' you thought as you started grinning menacingly when you grabbed the green dots floating in front of you.

The spirits squirm around your hold, as they started shaking.

I told you it's a bad idea to help this kid! 

the light blue spirit spoke while trembling in the air, looking terrified, the green spirit scream in response.

'well, better find them now air spirit if you don't want this sibling of yours to die' you said looking really desperate even though you didn't have to threaten your own spirits.

yes ma'am! 

The light blue spirit shouted as it started to fly into the direction where the sound are coming from should be, following behind the blue spirit as you ran.

You can hear what seems to be a clash of... metal sword's?, oh no arriving at the scene you can't help but felt like your gut turned upside down seeing your two brothers in a bloody situation.

A man standing before them holding a long sword in his hand, a large bow behind his back, and what seems to be just like what others wears as a pirate, having a pair of brown boots, an eye patch on his left eye and a blond long hair with that hat of his.

Katakuri panted holding his trident in his hand as he ran up towards the enemy before he suddenly got pushed by an invisible force, making him gasp in suprise as he hit one of the trees, making his trident thrown aside.

Perospero on the other hand already down with his hand holding his left side.

"Hahaha! Your just a kids... What's so special about your big sister that you brag it around huh?!" The guy said with a blond hair, who seems to actually be the enemies captain maybe.

"Why don't you call for her if she's that special!" The guy said when he took a step towards the two kids with his hand up in the air.

The other men that seemed to also be the guy's crew mates laugh together, as if they are mocking the two.

The air seems to thickened all of a suddenly around them, y/n is pissed, she will not forgive them, whoever this loser's are, she will kill them the most painful way.

Dark aura formed around her, with a crackle of what seems to be dark red, like a lightning, her hair being blown up with the force of energy around her, her eyes glowed red, boring into the blond hairs skull.

'what the fuck is that energy?' the blond guy looks around only to spot what seems to be a ten year old girl, he can't help but feel threatened when he saw the girl's threatening gaze boring in his skull making him took a step back.

As if everything slowed down, all their view around the place turned blue before coming back to normal.

Y/n took a step forward, another, and again and again, the enemies crew mates fell on the ground their mouths forming a foam of white bubble's.

'big sister Y/n's' both perospero and katakuri thought looking at their sister's who doesn't seem... normal?.

"How...dare you, how dare you... how f"cking!! Dare you! Hurt my brother's?!" 

Y/n yelled as the island itself shook from the force of your voice, bird's flying away from the forest making the ship around the shores shook violently.

It made them put their hands on their air, even perospero and katakuri.

That weird dark red energy crackled around her as a lot of spirit's gathered around her, a vain appeared In her forehead her eyes boring really hard at the enemies in front of her.

'what is the deal with this kid?! And this energy?! How can she have a king's haki?!' it made the man be on his guard seeing as the girls focused are only on him.

He made a step back and that only triggered y/n when she suddenly appeared in front of him, his eyes widened in shock, but before he could react a vine wrap around his ankle and throw him far away into the forest hitting every tree, making it break and fall into the ground.

Y/n panted before she followed suit after the guy leaving a trail of dust behind when she disappeared like the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Another one for you guys, for forgetting to update*