chapter 11 (unknown ability)

"heh?... This looks like perospero's devil fruit if he has already had his own..." You said to yourself, then you grab the said fruit on the ground with a swirl around them and some kind of sticky looking form on it.

You stared at the fruit as you kept smiling the realization slowly sinking in.

"Shit... well there shouldn't nothing changed just because of this right?" You said to yourself to reassure yourself as you put the devil fruit away for now.

You left the shock woman there and some of the slaves that when the collars around them fell off freeing them when the guys died, you guessed, you didn't really care whatever happens to who's who anymore as long as it's not your family.

You stepped on some of the corpse on the ground as you started leaving the cave where you first came from, just naturally walking and as if nothing happened putting your hands behind your back as you started humming with yourself.

You then suddenly spotted perospero near the ship seeming to be looking for someone...you perhaps? Perospero seems to have spotted you as he smiled that angry looking expression in his face changing when he was talking to the other crews.

"Big sister! We were looking for you!" Perospero shouted as he started running up to you, you then franticly check yourself if there's any blood around you but there seems to be none so you sigh in relief and smiled.

"Ah! My minister!" You called out as you smiled brightly and ran up to him to pick him up with a spin in the air before putting him back down as he let out light laughed.

" Minister?... Well I heard about it! We're you perhaps hurt big sister?" he started checking up on you lifting your hands going behind you and trying to see your face if there were any scratches on you.

"Crap, Haha... anyways of course not! Big sister is really strong after all!" You said and chuckled teasing him by smirking.

"Hmm..is it?.. did you kill them then?.. those bad people?" Perospero asked which caught you off guard for a moment, you then smiled a bit worried, of course it's in the blood but you didn't think you could even change anything like this.

"Ahh... well I did punish them! Haha! So don't worry about it ok? And don't say something like that" You said reassuringly as you patted his head.

"Why?.." peros asked with a bit of whine in his tone as he laughed.

"Come on.. I still have something to report to mama.. and also something else." You said and started walking past him which perospero followed behind you and your side.

"Okay!" He responded, following you.

'hah... This is a lot of work to do to a 5 year old! I thought you can fight when you're sixteen?!.. am I an exception?!' you thought to yourself as you gritted your teeth dramatically while clinching your fist.

On the other hand perospero looked at you curiously as you clinched your fist looking confused.

'big sister must be really angry! So cool! They deserved it if they died. I wonder if she beat them all up' perospero thought as he glanced back for a moment at the cave and followed behind y/n again when she called him.

After some time as they passed through the village and back to their ship as they started sailing back to their ship.

"You..." You called out dangerously to one of the men in the ship who looked really nervous.

"Y-yes miss y/n?" One of the crew said the one you called upon.

"Who said you can come here with MY brother?" You said your tone going dangerously, you stared at whoever this man is.

"Uhm.. well... Actually-" the man was about to speak when he was cut off by another guy who seems to be the one who holds more authority in this ship.

'the captain?... How dare he bring my brother here?' you thought, gritting your teeth being overly protective again as you treacherously look at him your eyes penetrating his very being that he started to look nervous.

"Perospero-sama was the one who ordered us to follow you..." The caption said as he kept looking away not wanting to be disrespectful.

'they seemed scared... Are they on the side of mama? And not our real captain?' you thought, staring at the said man.

"Huh.. really? Why would you do what my brother ordered you to do?" You asked now standing up as you started to walk up to the said man, on the other hand perospero only looked at the side feeling a bit nervous?.

"I did ordered him sister, they are on Mama's side..." perospero says and made you stop on your track and thought about it.

'so that's why.. ok'  you thought and smiled lightly, 'so that explains...but I'm still not going to believe that'.

"Alright... I'll forgive you... But only for now... But if something were to happen to my brother... I might have your head in exchange" you warned your tone serious and fury, with a dangerous lace of threats, you then turned around and smiled walking up to perospero.

"Y-yes Miss" the captain spoke while still looking down not daring to look at her before she turned around and started walking inside the ship while holding his brother's hand.

"She's like her mother.. but worse" one of the crew said as they started to whisper to themselves.

"You could say that, she is a Rare species born from Charlotte Linlin and something that can only be read through fantasy books" the other whispered back as the captain then silenced them all and ordered them to start sailing back to their main ship.

"What do you mean by that captain?" One of them asked, following behind him.

"Heh, she's Born from the last race of an ancient elf... That can control the spirit's... And her race has a long life span as well"