Chapter 16 (Fight)

'ngh...huff, what the hell was that? Are they using some kind of devil fruit?!' 

It's been a few hours now and katakuri and perospero are able to hold out for longer than they thought they would.

Katakuri looks all bloodied clutching at his trident in his hand wiping the blood running on his nose like it's nothing.

"I'm beat your asses!!" Katakuri shouted launching himself towards the captain again, but for some reason just like how the attacks are, they kept being dispelled by some kind of invisible force.

"Katakuri! That's enough... Huff, I think we should go for now" perospero spoke whispering the last part to his brother.

Katakuri only gritted his teeth not wanting to back down "I'll beat their ass! If it was sister they would be dead already!" He shouted trying to attack again, but this time perospero stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Brother perospero! What are you doing?" Katakuri struggle gritting his teeth still wanting to fight even though he already looked beat up.

'wahh! I don't want to hurt this kids!? Just why are this guys want me to fight a kids?! I'm only here because Kaido wanted a fight!' Elder thought while suffering inside cursing at himself.

Elder kept looking at the two kids who seems to be talking by themselves, he didn't even care about his men who just got knocked out, well he actually didn't really in the very first place care.

He only formed a pirate crew, by kind of accident because actually Elder just wanted to travel and not become pirate, he avoided fighting but for some reason it kept coming so he started fighting them.

Not realising he started getting his own bounty, and that's when the people he defeated started asking him if they could join, so for someone who wants to travel with people, he accepted not realising how arrogant his crew actually are.

So now he is stuck acting like one because his men saw him as their strong and cool captain.

Elder let out a light sob to himself while still holding his bow in his hand, and then I switched it to his sword unsheathing it on, around his waist.
_______________________

'frick what the heck was that?.. What's wrong with that girl?! No wait, she said about brother?.. brother? Does those kids have a sister like her?' 

Elder finally fell into the ground groaning from the pain his feeling after the girls attack, couching blood because of the force.

He looked up trying to see where the girl could be, not expecting that kind of surprise attack when suddenly the girls face appeared in front of him, her hand clinching into a fist.

Y/n punched Elder but before she can hit him he was able to dodge even with the pain he is already feeling from her first attack.

'what a crazy strength!.. I'm going to die if I get hit one more time.. what the hell?.. she's strong for a kid'

Elder grabbed his sword but nothing, he looked confused only to see the sword are now being held by Y/n, he looked at the girl just realising.

'Is that..a spirit?.. how can she has a lot of spirit's? Is she an elf?...' Elder thought as he stood up, struggling as he did so.

A blood trickled down Elder's cheeks making him slightly confused when he realised his actually been hit, a small slash on the side of his cheeks.

"... How can a grown up people hit a child? A kid?.. I've already hated all of them, but why does it have to be so many?.." 

The girl spoke making him a bit surprised not expecting her to say anything, he stared at her feeling a bit of curiosity and confusion.

'well.. it's not like I know who started it, but no matter what, my siblings is still my siblings I will defend them, raised them and teach them what is good or bad even just a little' Y/n thought when he suddenly made a move again throwing herself towards her enemy.

Elder is once again surprised but this time he defended himself when Y/n tried to kick him on the face, making him groan in response when he felt the girl's kick on the back of his hand even though his already using an armament haki.

He jumped back to distance himself trying to regain his composure and position himself in a stance to fight back.

'weird... He didn't even flew away from that kicked? When I first did that to my previous enemies they would start flying in another direction when I kicked them.. did I finally found a good opponent who's not dumb?'

Y/n jumped down to the side when she saw her enemy tried to attack her, his fast she can see that but not fast enough to be able to even hit her, she's still small so she can move easily.

When Y/n landed back down she looked at her hand only to see that the sword is gone, she looked back at her enemy who now has the sword.

"Alright kid, I don't know who you really are but..." He trailed off while slightly glancing around.

"I didn't mean to hurt them alright? I was fighting another guy when they appeared!" He said trying not to look scared or nervous in front of her.

'oh right.. we were the ones that attacked the two boy's Right?.. oh, f*ck I'm still dead then' Elder thought while fake praying to himself if he ever die here.

"...even so, how can I be so sure that you didn't attack them first?" Y/n said coldly, suddenly she raised her hand towards her enemy and a few floating looking dust flow towards Elder.

'of sh*t!! She can control spirit!' Elder held his ground knowing that it will be in vain to attack back to a spirit, so he closed his eyes and just waited for the pain that's about to come.