Chapter 12 (little play)

"I already knew that...of course I know..." I muttered to myself while looking through the mirror seriously, of course I know, I know I'm different just like my other siblings.

I slightly move a strand of hair behind my ear, a long pointy ear now visible in the mirror, I didn't even know that such a species... more like a species even existed in the one piece, but maybe did the god perhaps did this? Why elf?.

I thought it was really mine, so those things I've been seeing when I was still a baby was spirit, those small dots floating around that no one can even see, but me?.

I sight hiding my ears again, it seems like I'll become like my siblings huh, hiding something, I chuckled just thinking about that, but maybe I'll try to hide this for now, since I'm still a kid and I still needed a lot of training to really protect myself and my siblings.

If I want to protect them, I should be able to at least protect myself first, so in that way I can protect them without any issues.

I then turned around and saw, katakuri, oven and Daifuko behind the door seeming to be spying on me, how cute I thought to myself as I chuckled.

"Come on you guys.. something wrong?" I asked, reaching my hands to them, which they ran up to me, katakuri really is bright when he was a kid.

"Daifuko, oven, katakuri!!" I heard perospero shouted feeling myself sweat drop, now I know why these three are here, as they hid behind my back, followed by perospero barging into the room looking angry.

"Pfft..pft" I tried not to laugh at my brother as I stared at him, he's face are drawn into a black ink on his face, a black eye like look on his left eye and some swirl on his cheeks and nose.

"Wow, now who did this?" I asked still not trying to laugh walking up to perospero after grabbing a clean clothe, Daifuko speaking for them.

"It was Katakuri's plan" followed by oven just nodding while giggling, while their older brother perospero looks pissed, and also as if his about to cry.

"That so?.." you said pulling perospero closer and held his face wiping off the inks around his face, you looked at him and it's like his about to cry.

"Don't cry now... That doesn't suit candy at all" you said as you smiled at him, making him look at you in surprise and smile as well.

"It was only a little prank Y/n-ne chan" you heard katakuri spoke with a pout on his lips, the two behind him just nodding.

"A prank? Why would you frank peros anyways? If it's for fun..then I don't want to hear that excuse" you said and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Perospero-ni San was sleeping in the library and katakuri thought of painting his face" Daifuko reasoned.

"Aha... I see... well you three better get in here! I won't give you your favourite food when I catch you three!" You shouted as they started to run away making you laugh, and hearing them say 'you won't'.

You then stopped after seeing them left the room with the door wide open, you sight with a laugh before you looked at peros, who is now smiling again.

"What? Come on now perospero, forgive them alright? Those three are your brother's, you need to love them Your the older brother of them, so you should protect them..." You said rubbing his head, making him close his eyes and nodded before looking at you again.

"Is sister, also like that? Are you going to protect us? Since you are the oldest?" 

"Of course, it is my duty as the first daughter of mama, I don't care what happens to others but.. the only thing I can say is that, I'll protect you, and your little sister's and brothers, even the one's will be having in the future " you said and smiled, feeling a bit weird when you said that since your literally still a five year old kid.

"Alright... don't worry sister! I promise to protect them! I'll forgive them too if that's what you want... so you won't actually take their favourite food right? Since katakuri really loved donuts" he glance at you with a light pout on his lips.

You chuckled and nodded, of course you wouldn't actually do that, also just reminding you of Katakuri's mouth, you can see how pointy his teeth are already, and the way how energetic he is, not as energetic as oven though but they are still the same.

Also noticing how katakuri seems to have some anger issues then his mischievousness also coming out, your thinking if he was like that when he was also a kid in the anime, but no matter you didn't really care as you shrug.

After some time, you then started talking with perospero, remembering when katakuri spoke about him being in the library.

"Though... I didn't think you were already learning in the library..." You said glancing at perospero with a smile, noticing his blush, he seems embarrassed for some reason.

"I just.. wanted to help, you were with mama as always, and you would sometimes do mission's out the ship... And that's why maybe if I show mama I can be of help now too, she won't call for you as always" he looked down after saying that, it seems like he actually really cares about you, it made you feel happy.

He doesn't seem bad now that you think about it, he might be a ruthless like pirates in the anime, but now you wanted to change that, you know why he is worried I mean you are still five years old and mama is already sending you to places and islands.

It made you uncomfortable whenever you think about it, like how can she even have so much trust to a five year old child to do mission's for her?.

You ruffled perospero's hair making him close his eyes and smiled leaning against your touch, he really loves being pat by you in the head.

"You don't have to worry, mama has a reason for it... I think...I'm sure of it, and just do whatever you like that you want, I'll be here to support you, and also our brothers and sisters" you were surprised when you felt peros giving you a hugged and nodded, patting his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not sure if this turned out well but, I just had to include this I guess?...