CHAPT- 4 (In a... crib)

I need to edit everything! Ahh!😭😭😭

---------------------------------------------------------

After only a few months, Y/n, now standing in her crib, looked around the ship with curiosity. The ship was bustling with activity, with numerous people working diligently outside her nursery room. As Y/n observed her surroundings, a maid named Valentine attended to her needs.

Valentine, a caring and attentive maid, gently picked Y/n up from her crib and cradled her in her arms as valentine slowly walked towards the door and opened it but didn't walk outside just standing there. Y/n's wide eyes took in the sights and sounds of the ship, filled with bustling crew members going about their duties.

'what's happening outside?... It's been a few months now and linlin...ahem i mean mama didn't even visit me anymore when she put me in here with valentine, i can't even go out since I'm still a kid... Just only having a pick in front of my room and that's all...Even so I'm still curious' 

As the people outside walked through the ship's corridors, y/n could hear the distant hum of the engines and the occasional muffled voices of the crew. The ship's gentle rocking motion provided a soothing rhythm as Valentine carried her, ensuring her safety and comfort.

Passing by various crew members, Y/n noticed their focused expressions and the sense of purpose in their movements. Some were busy operating machinery, while others were engaged in discussions or carrying out tasks related to the ship's operations.

'they looked scary'

Y/n's nursery room was adorned with colorful toys and soft furnishings, more like food looking, pictures around the wall with a lot of sweets around,

creating a warm and inviting space for her to play and rest. Valentine then started to walk inside again closing the door behind her. 

Valentine then carefully placed Y/n on a soft play mat, surrounded by her favourite toys, ensuring she had a safe and stimulating environment

'I'm not a kid though' she thought to herself while looking expressionless as she looked up at valentine when she was put down. Also knowing her appearance is a kid that's why she made an ohh sound to herself.

"I'm sorry miss but, I don't know what you wanted... I don't know what you're trying to say with that ado- ahem c-cute face, you have already eaten and i already changed you up... You just woke up too... So how about playing hm?" Valentines says as she grabbed a toy just near her, taking the little teddy bear, not really knowing how to take care of a baby since she's ordered by Charlotte linlin feeling scared that's why she doesn't have a choice to say no.

Y/n only ignored her but did grab the toy hugging it with her adorable little hands, on the inside she feels really embarrassed. 

'so small.. my hand and my body.. I want to grow up already' Y/n then started playing with the toys for a little, not caring anymore since she's a kid again anyways.

As Y/n then explored her surroundings, she could see glimpses of the vast ocean through the ship's windows. The ship's gentle swaying and the distant sound of waves added to the sense of adventure and exploration.

'hm... I Wander... Is Edward and maybe kaido here though? I don't think i never noticed them here... And valentine's always says, mama can't come because she's always busy, with a nervous look on her face...' while Y/n glanced at valentine trying to make her play with her.

Valentine, has always attentive to Y/n's needs after all, she is left here, and also to ensure she was well-fed, changed, and entertained throughout the day. She sang lullabies and played games, fostering a nurturing and loving environment for Y/n's growth and development.

'i guess i really do fall asleep whenever there's a song or lullaby... i don't even need it'  y/n says to herself while feeling embarrassed again, because she might be in a kid's body but inside she's a grown woman already.

As the days passed, Y/n grew more familiar with the ship actually just her room though, and its crew 'the once passing by though she never noticed them'.

Y/n then slowly formed a bond with Valentine, who became not only her caretaker but also a trusted companion her very nanny and maid.

Though y/n still wandered, what could have happened, for an event like this to happen already, because from what she knows, mama should have joined the crew when she was 24.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------

I'm not that confident with my story or writing even the English, I'm using translation,well some of them 😓

Literally posting every picture or image I come across in Pinterest credits too! To the ones that draw them!.