Chapter 17 (1. spirits)

As the fight goes on, between Y/n And the enemies pirate captain, the other rocks pirate's crew who came with Y/n who ordered them to follow her, fought with the Enemies other mens.

"Goodness young master's what happened?.. oh no, someone is sure going to die if the young lady found out" valentine spoke as she treated perospero and katakuri looking scared and in a panic.

They are a bit further from the fight that's going on when valentine and the others arrived, on the other hand kaido sat down on the other edge of a tree leaning against it while slightly panting.

"Is he your friend?" Valentine asked talking about the large guy besides them just from across a tree trying to get out but is tied down.

"No/we don't know him" both perospero and katakuri replied back also glancing at the big guy just further down from them.

The other Charlotte also seems to have also arrived looking both worried for their older brothers when they suddenly started asking them questions of what happened and if they are alright.

Valentine backed away after treating both the first and second son of Charlotte, she started to look around trying to find where Y/n is since she's sure she noticed her earlier when Y/n left the ship.

She then glance back towards the big guy and walked towards him, then slowly started treating him, the big man giving her a strange look.

While Edward Newgate dealt with the enemies who were left of ironside easily defeating them without the captain. Edward ordered the others to haul the enemy's ship taking whatever is on them like free stuff, anyways since they trespass in this island that they already plunder.

The captain didn't bother Coming since they needed to leave immediately after this since they only need to restock the goods that they need so he ordered Edward to deal with it as fast as he can.

While They dealt with the other pirates the first daughter of Charlotte is still fighting the captain, dodging attacks as the surroundings around them shook, the captain having a hard time from how lost the girl seems to look.

Elder counter attack after y/n's another slash attack, he gave the kid a few wounds and scratches but the kid doesn't seem affected, her eyes wide open while she continued with her rapid attacks towards him.

'what is happening?.. I can't stop it, I can't stop attacking, my body kept moving on it's own, I can feel the pain and wounds of my skin' 

Y/n's body kept moving as she ran towards the enemy's captain, aiming her hand towards the captain some spirits gathering in her palm before it exploded into a fire towards the enemy who defended himself by using his arm as a shield.

He landed a few feet away panting just like y/n who doesn't seem bothered her eyes still locked towards the enemy.

A few hours passed as they exchanged blows, the captain being able to hold out for hours by Y/n. Elder panted finding it weird how the kid seems to be acting, the spirit around her getting more and more large like it's attracted to her.

A Gust of wind hit him making him groan in pain when he got slammed into a tree, his blond hair slightly falling to his side only to see a pointed pair of ears.

'that kid, she can't control too much spirit with her energy or she'll lose it!' Elder ran towards the girl whose expressions are now expressionless her hand rising to summon another attack.

Elder dodge in response before he suddenly tackled the girl to the ground, the girl is still expressionless raising her hand but it's stopped by the enemy.

"Hey kid! Wake up!" Elder shouted as he started shaking the kid a vine wrap around the girl's wrist to stop herself from doing anything, the spirits surrounding the girl getting more merrier.

'shit, why are they attracted to her? Too much spirit will make someone go crazy because they can't control it properly... But something like this never happened before, the others have said that too...except that time, I read about it from the spirit tree in my hometown and it is said to only be a legend and the accident would never happen again, So why is this girl able to have so many spirits at once?!'

'if she doesn't snap out of it, I don't know what will happen!'

"Please forgive me ok?! I didn't mean to hurt your brother's! It's only a self defense! That ell looking brother of yours was the one who attacked us first! We were only minding our business!" Elder shouted when Y/n suddenly stopped moving her face getting dark, then she started to slowly calm down.

Elder stared at the kid curiously, did he finally stopped her from going crazy and destroying everything around.

The spirit around Y/n slowly disappeared as she completely stopped struggling now.

"Oh, it seems like you have finally calmed down...are you ok-?" He smiled and before he can finish his words Y/n sat up hitting the man's nose hard as he collapsed on the ground falling back.

"What the hell did you just say about my brother?! I will kill you bastard!" Y/n shouted looking irritated again, but the control of spirits is now gone.

"Gurararara, that was a sigh to be hold little one" y/n eyes widden as she slowly stood up looking confused not remembering what just happened, looking around only to see the surroundings already destroyed with the guy she was fighting now unconscious on the ground with his nose bleeding, also having a lot of wounds and scratches around him.

"W-what happened-?..." You asked groaning when you suddenly felt a pain run through your body, your eyes falling heavy as you slowly fell, your eyes closing not remembering anything other than a big hand catching your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if this is alright (T-T)