CHAP-2 (void)

In the dark void, Y/n's soul floated aimlessly, surrounded by an eerie silence. She was aware of her existence, yet unable to move or interact with her surroundings.

'what.. where... am I?' she asked to herself as her voice doesn't seem to come out of her mouth, she then looked around, well tried to since she can't really move for some reason.

Suddenly, a mysterious entity materialized before her, its form shifting and ethereal.

"Y/n," a voice suddenly spoke as it echoed around, y/n suddenly looking startled as she tried to look where it came from but her body.. or soul? Doesn't seem to react to what she wanted to do.

"you have lived your life without excitement or interest. Your days were filled with monotony and routine, devoid of passion and purpose. Now, as a wandering soul, you have the opportunity to reflect upon your choices and the path you have taken." The entity spoke again as it's sound echoed around a hidden smirk flash in the entity's blurry expression.

Y/n's soul, still disoriented, listened intently to the entity's words, a mix of curiosity and apprehension filling her ethereal being.

'what does that mean?'

"Who are you? What is this place?"

The mysterious voice suddenly smile with a slight amusement hearing her spoke.

"I am an observer, a guide of sorts. This place is a realm between the physical world and the afterlife, where souls like yours find themselves after departing from their mortal bodies. It is a space for reflection and introspection."

"But why am I here? What did I do wrong? Did i do something?"

Y/n spoke again in her head knowing that mysterious voice can hear what she just said even though she didn't say anything using her mouth as her lips can't even move like it's been stuck there all this time.

"No...You did not necessarily do anything wrong, Y/n. Rather, you lived a life that lacked excitement and passion." As the entity spoke in disappointment as if that's not what she expected from you at all.

"You followed a path that was safe and predictable, but in doing so, you missed out on the wonders and joys that could have enriched your existence." the entity Smirk invisibly.

Crossing there arms over there chest while tilting there head as they looked at her.

Y/n's soul felt a pang of regret, realizing the truth in the entity's words. Memories of missed opportunities and unfulfilled dreams flooded her consciousness since what she has only did in her life was what her parents wanted her to be.

"I never took risks or pursued my true passions. I settled for a life of comfort, but now I see the emptiness of it all." Y/n spoke though even though saying that she didn't even understand or get it why she said that still feeling confused.

'What did I... actually really wanted?'

"Indeed, Y/n. Life is a precious gift, and it is meant to be lived fully. It is not merely about existing, but about embracing the unknown, seeking new experiences, and finding purpose in every moment. Your soul yearns for excitement and fulfillment, and now is the time to reflect upon how you can make the most of your remaining journey." As the entity floated around her soul feeling the excitement around the entity's feelings.

Y/n's soul, now awakened to the possibilities she had overlooked, felt a newfound determination stirring within her ethereal essence.

"I understand now. I want to live a life filled with passion and purpose, even if it's in the realm of souls. I want to make the most of every moment and embrace the unknown." With a really determined look, wishing she at least had a siblings next life since she didn't have anyone in her past life only being the only child.

Though she wandered 'am I going to be reborn then? What world? Where could it be is there some danger? Is my new family going to be kind?' y/n asked herself with a lot of questions.

"That is the spirit!, Y/n. Remember, even as a soul, you have the power to shape your own destiny. Use this time to reflect, learn, and grow. When the time comes for your soul to move on, may it be filled with the excitement and fulfillment you so desire." The entity says with excitement in its voice as there's a slight Smirk tugging on the side of its lips.

As the entity's words echoed through the void, Y/n's soul felt a glimmer of hope and a renewed sense of purpose. She knew that her journey was far from over, and she was determined to make the most of the opportunities that lay ahead, both in this realm and beyond.

Though she did feel suspicious.

The entity's hand then touch her forehead before she started to get pulled by some kind of energy.

'wait... What world am i send in?! Aren't i supposed to know?!~~' she screamed as she suddenly desapeard waiting for her new life and story to unfold.

----------------------------------------------