CHAPT-9 (kill)

(Your perspective)

And just like that, time passed pretty quickly and you are now 5 five year's old meaning perospero are now 4 four and your first little sister is now 3 three while the threeplits are now 2 years old, along with the quadruplets.

Mondée, Amandée, Hashée and lastly effilée, with the threeplits being Katakuri, Daifuko and oven.

It's also been sometimes now and you are now in one of the island for your next mission for mama and the rocks pirate.

A lot has happened over the years, and more years you knew mama will make that decision just like in the anime, your not really sure how your now siblings would get their future devil fruit.

But seeing as how mama are always out to see, maybe exploring around 'more like plundering on other Islands with that cook (Streusen) for more ingredients on sweets.. maybe for herself? Or also a gift for captain? Who cares anyways all of them are scared of xebec after all'.

'i still wandered how I'm not getting UTI after eating all that sweets over the years, but I guess it's not really a surprise since that time'.

'Valentine has been feeding me just normal food, that I started to like meat and prefer meat.. just thinking about it made my water mouth- ahem.. I mean my mouth water, but enough about that'.

You then started to walk around the town seeing people go on about their life in their village some of them looking all wary and some of them going back to their house's and with a shut of their doors and Windows, glancing at them every once.

We'll who wouldn't when the very first child, daughter of big mom is exploring around, who wouldn't get scared too anyways? Since at the young age of 5 already having a wanted poster and part of a a pirate crew named Rock's D. Xebec.

'sigh there's a lot to remember, of all people why do I have to be sent out again in this mission? I'm still five years old mother!' you thought to yourself while looking dramatic biting your bottom lips, some people around the village slightly looking at you weirdly, no they are looking at you weirdly.

'sigh.. well whatever let's just finish this up' not really caring since you always wanted to fight anyone anyways, you don't know why your suddenly acting all psycho about it but you just love fighting being able to use your abilities that you call your devil fruit even though you never ate one and you would never will be. 

Who would want to ate a devil fruit just so you can get a weakness with sea water and sea stone?.

you then started to walked away from the village and behind just passed the village.

You started to jump around the tree's already developed how your abilities worked, and no, mama doesn't know about it.

You then stopped to a halt staring at the big hole in front of you, specifically a huge cave.

You looked around to your left and right as the sun slowly started to come down through the horizon.

'i just wanted to finish this as quickly as I can, I don't care about that Bird, I don't even know how he got to take a photo of me in the first place on my second mission or is it him in this era?'

You started to run inside deeper into the dark cave your observation haki already developed in such a young age easily going around deeper and deeper sensing a lot of basta- people inside as you get ready.

_____________________________

"Mamamama~ a treasure? Hm.. I don't really know since that stupid of a captain hadn't said anything.. even if that island is near  we can't really get off the ship since there's a lot of annoying marines around."

You just listened through their conversation while you sat in the dining table sipping at your orange juice with a straw.

Whatever they are talking about with this stupid cook around mama, well I guess he could be kind too as well just remembering that scene in the anime.

'am I going to get called again? Since that time I became four years old mama literally sent me out for a mission to test me.. and not disappoint her... What does she expect from a four year old kid?!.. of course kids like me at that time are bound to fail...'

'but then I succeeded... Never knew that on that island where mama sent me was enemies of where soo weak, that I'm not really sure if mama did sent me there intentionally or something was definitely wrong at that time.'

You look to your side seeing perospero, compote and your four more sisters at the door peeking and staring at you as you sip at your orange juice.

A soft smile crept onto your face as you stared back at them and when you were about to stood up with the chair making a loud noise mama looked at you and that's when she wanted to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To this now island, 'argh.. annoying I just wanted to talk and play to my siblings.. dumb chair just why does it have to make a freaking noise?!'.

You started to look around once more again sensing people around and much deeper into the cave as you run without making a sound.

Seeing them through the wall with some kind of x-ray is really convenient, you developed this when you were stealing a donut at that time for katakuri to sense if mama was coming or some staff.

You smiled remembering that time.

_________________________________