Chapter Two: Meeting the Winchesters

Alex spun on her heel and saw two men getting up from their lounge chairs. One of them wore what Alex thought was a cheap gray suit and red tie with gold stripes. He was tall. Like really tall. His hair was long, reaching at his neck. His eyes were hazel, welcoming eyes and he had curt smile as he spoke. "Hi. I'm Mr. Harris Ford, this here is my associate Mr. Mark Hamill." 

The other man wasn't as tall as the first but he was still tall. He was dressed in a red tracksuit with a whistle around his neck. He had a sweatband wrapped around his short brown hair. He had green eyes that have probably seen a lot of shit in his life.

There's something familiar about those two guys thought Alex as she took a step forward and shook their hands. "Mr. Ford, Mr. Hamill, this is Ms. Alexei Rose. She just transferred from Wisconsin." Said Principal Cooper as she took a step in between the Alex and Mr. Hamill.

"Nice to meet you." Said Mr. Hamill with a smirk as he took her hand again. His voice gruff yet cocky. She definitely knows something's up. "Well then, we'll let the three of you get settled then you guys can go to your assigned classes." Said Vice-Principal Cooper as he and the principal left and closed the door behind them.

"So... How long have you been teac-" Said Mr. Ford before Alex cut him off. "Cut the crap. Both of you." Said Alex as she locked the door, making sure nobody could get in.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Asked "Mr. Hamill" as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Alex ran her well manicured nails through her long, dark brown hair and rolled her eyes at the both of them.

"I know you and Mark aren't teachers Hamill and Ford...or should I say Sam and Dean?" She replied with a smirk as she propped herself up on one of the counters. "Way to work with the Star Wars references. Hamill and Ford very nice." She added.

"Who are you and how do you know us?" Asked Sam as he walked over to her.

She rolled her eyes and hopped off of the counter and turned around, Pulling on one of the sleeves of her cardigan showing off a an anti-possession tattoo on her left shoulder blade.

"Who are you?" Asked Dean as he took a step forward, getting a better look of the tattoo. 

"Alexandra Marlowe. But you can call me Alex." She replied as smacked Dean's hand away and pulled her sleeve back on."You guys can go now I've got this case under control." She added as she unlocked the door.

"Oh really?" Said Sam skeptically as he crossed his arms in defense.

"Yes really." Replied Alex as she walked up to him and looking up at him. "My god you're tall." Sam couldn't help but smile.

"Alright since you know so much, you mind telling us what kind of case we're dealing with?" Asked Dean, Forrest green eyes boring into her dark brown eyes. 

Up close Alex could see the freckles sprinkled on his straight nose and on his cheeks. She couldn't deny the fact that Dean Winchester was unbelievably handsome. Immediately, she goes into her bag as the Winchesters watched looked at each other, then at her in amusement.

"Given by the fact that both victims had their throats ripped out, I'd say it's a Vamp case." She simply as she placed the photos on the table in front of them. 

"How did you get those photos of the victims?" Asked Sam as he picked one of the pictures off and examined it. 

"Ah, a girl never reveals her secrets." She replied with a wink, making Dean blush. "I like her already." Chuckled Sam as Dean glared as his brother.

"Alright playtime's over sweetheart, it's time to let the big boys work." Said Dean as he and Sam walked past Alex and opened the door, walking into the hallway. 

"Pfft. Yeah, fat chance in me letting you do that." She replied, heels clicking after them. "That is my case Winchester and you are not going to take it away from me." She hissed at him as she stopped right in front of him. 

"Yeah? Just watch me." He replied.

"Come on Dean, just give her a chance." Said Sam.

"She's obviously figured out what we're dealing with way before we did." He added. He stared at Dean until finally, he caved in. 

"Alright fine. But as soon as things start getting hairy, I'm gonna pull you out. Deal?" 

"Okay. Deal." Answered Alex.

Dean's POV

After he parted ways with Sam and the new girl, Dean headed into the gymnasium, walking into his office. He stripped off his tracksuit, leaving him only wearing a white polo shirt tucked into a pair of tight red shorts that reached just above the knees. Who the hell does that chick thinks she is? thought Dean as he pulled up his socks up to his shins and headed back out to the gym. He places the whistle up to his lips and blows on it, catching the kids attention.

"Everybody line up now!" He shouted at them as he watched them begin to line up from the tallest to the smallest.

"My name is Mr. Hamill but you will address me as Substitute coach Hamill." Said Dean as he began pacing in front of the students. "Today, you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill, agility, cunning. A game with one simple rule... dodge." He announced as he takes a hold a red ball and throwing it to one of the students, hitting him in the stomach.

"Ugh!" shouted the boy as he fell over and grabbed his stomach in pain.

"Sorry." Said Dean as he went over and helped him up. 

"Coach Hamill?" Asked another voice. He turned around and saw Sam walking towards him. Dean grabs a bag filled with dodge balls and throws it at the class.

"Go nuts." he said simply as he walked up to Sam. 

"Nice shorts." Teased Sam. 

"Very funny. You and Marlowe find anything?" Asked Dean.

"Nothing on my end and Haven't talked to Alex. What about you?" Asked Sam. 

"I got Bupkes. How do we even know if there are actually any Vamps here? For all we know she might be yankin' our chain." Dean replied.

"ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM PLEASE. ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM. THANK YOU." Announced Principal Cooper through the intercom.

"Well go on Sammy, get your kids and I'll meet you at the auditorium." Ordered Dean as he grabbed the whistle from his neck, put it up to his lips and blew on it. 

"Alright everybody line up!" Shouted Dean as he began to walk towards the doors, grabbing his forearm. He started getting a tingling feeling and looked down at the mark on his forearm. The Mark of Cain.