Chapter Four: Heads Will Roll

Dean's POV

This is friggin' bullshit thought Dean as he placed ribbons from one side of the gym. He always hated when Sam did the investigating while Dean was still undercover. Like the last time in Minnesota when they were investigating a case at a spa resort with Sammy as a yoga instructor and he worked in the kitchen.

"Marlowe, catch!" He shouted as he chucked the roll of ribbon across the gym. She catches it with one hand, rips the long piece off with her teeth, and taped it to the corner of the ceiling.

His eyes trailed down her petite figure as she began to climb down louder. For a pain in the ass, she sure is hot thought Dean as he began to climb down the ladder as well.

"So kiddo, how'd you get into hunting?" He asked loud enough for her to hear. The hunter turned around and faced him.

"I don't really talk about that sort of stuff." She answered back.

"Just a story for another time okay?" She smiled weakly at him.

"Yeah, if... We even see each other again." He responded as he got closer to her.

"Wow this is looking great great job guys." Said the principal as she walked in, admiring the work Dean and Alex made.

"Um thank you principal Cooper." Marlowe answered rubbing her hand behind her neck.

"I'm impressed by you two." She said as she walked towards Dean.

"Anyways, you two should start getting ready the dance starts in an hour." She said with a smile before walking away. Both Dean and Alex gave her a fake smile as she left.

"I hate dances." Said Alex as she walked towards the door and grabbed her shoes.

"Why?" Asked Dean, cocking up an eyebrow at her, interested.

"Another story for another time Winchester." She replied.

"I'll meet you and Sam back here and figure out if there's a way we can look for the nest without getting caught." She said before pushing the doors open and leaving.

Why do I have the sudden urge to know more about her? Thought Dean. Suddenly his phone goes off, disrupting him from his thoughts.

"Yeah." Said Dean as he answered his phone.

"Hey, I think I found something, you alone?" Asked Sam.

"I'll meet you at the diner across the street from Buckshot Inn." Dean said as he hung up and walked out of the gym.

He walked out onto the parking lot and headed straight the black 1967 Chevrolet Impala, his "baby". He gets inside and turns on the ignition, the engine roaring into life.

*Fifteen Minutes Later...*

After a quick drive to the Buckshot Motel, Dean parked Baby in the parking lot and jogged across the street to the Lucky Strike Diner.

"So what'd you find Sammy?" He asked as he sat across his younger brother.

"Get this.." Said Sam as he swallowed part of his salad.

"So I got a copy of the photos Alex showed us earlier and check this." He said as he shows the elder Winchester another picture.

"So what am I lookin' at here?" Asked Dean as he studied the photo.

"Look at the victim's wrist." Sam replied as he took another forkful of his salad as Dean watched in disgust.

"How the hell can you eat that rabbit food?" Dean asked.