Chapter Six: Alex's Decision

ALEX'S POV

"So Marlowe, What's it gonna be? You in or out?" Asked Sam as he waited to hear Alex's final answer.

After a moment of silence, she looked up at the younger Winchester and smiled. "I'll stay." Sam smiled widely, reached over and pulling Alex into a tight embrace.

"Sammy... Can't. Breathe." Struggled Alex.

"Sorry 'bout that." Said Sam as he pulled away and got up Alex's bed.

"Get some rest okay Alex?" He said as he walked towards the door.

"Thanks, you too Sam." She responded as he closed the door behind him.

"Hey Sam?" Alex called out. Quickly, he opened the door and walked back inside the room.

"You need anything?" He asked. She shakes her head no.

"You think we should tell Dean... you know that I'm staying with you boys?" She suggested.

"No, let him find out on his own. Good night Alex." He answered with a smile before shutting the door behind him. She crawled into the bed and got under the covers, getting comfortable. I think I might get used to this...

*THE NEXT DAY: 4:45 A.M.*

Alex woke up in the middle of the night with a gasp. She looked around the room then shook her head. That was some dream She thought to herself as she swung her legs off the bed, getting up and stretching her limbs. Shit! She said to herself, forgetting about her glasses.

She quietly made her way across the room, slowly opening the door so that it wouldn't creak. Her feet gently padded across the hallway passed Room 11. "There has to be a garage here somewhere." She whispered to herself as she made a right then a left and kept walking until she stopped in front of the door.

As soon as she reached for the door knob she heard someone cock back a shotgun. "Take one more step and I swear I'll shoot." Grunted a familiar voice.

She slowly put her hands up and turned around looking into the Emerald green eyes of Dean Winchester, holding a sawed-off shotgun.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" Said Alex as she crossed her arms across her chest. He sighed and put down the shotgun.

"What the hell are you still doing up Marlowe?" He asked as he leaned against the wall.

"Couldn't sleep and I needed my glasses." She said as she firmly stayed her ground.

"You wear glasses?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, I do. So can you tell me where the garage is and I'll be out of your hair." Alex answered.

"You're leaving right now?" He asked as he walked over to her, his six-foot-two frame towering over her five-foot-two stature.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily Winchester." She replied with a smirk.

She got up on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "I know about the Mark, Dean."

Automatically, he grabbed his forearm, although Alex could tell he didn't mean to do that. He cleared his throat. "So you said you needed to go into the garage?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Follow me." He added as he turned on his heel and went the other direction. She ran behind him as she tried to catch up with his long strides.

DEAN'S POV

"What are you doing up anyways, Dean-o?" Alex asked out of curiosity.