Chapter Fourteen: King of the Damned Pt. 2

DEAN'S POV

"Give me your hand. That's it." Said Magnus as he forces the blade onto Dean. He takes it and watches the Mark of Cain illuminate a bright and angry red. 

Dean takes another look at his forearm and closes his eyes, his mind beginning to drift into the darkness of all evil.

"Drop the Blade, Dean." Alex called out, still chained up against the pole. 

Her voice echoed through his mind when suddenly, "Dean? Dean. Dean!" Sam and Alex shouted simultaneously, snapping Dean from his thoughts. 

"What?" Dean asked, getting irritated. 

"What's wrong with you?" Sam questioned. 

"Dude! Do you not hear your phone?" Alex called out from the back seat of the Impala. 

Dean quickly pulled his phone out from his jeans, checked the Caller ID and answered. 

"It's about time. Where the hell have you been?" 

"I told you I'd be in touch when I found Abaddon. Well... I'm in touch." Answered Crowley on the other line. 

"Where are you?" Dean asked. 

He looked up at the rearview mirror and noticed his girlfriend's bourbon brown eyes, almost asking him who he was talking to.

"Crowley" Dean mouthed out and she gave him a quick nod. 

"First things first. I'll give you the location of the First Blade. You two fetch it, I'll keep her in my sights, then we'll remove her from the payroll for good." Crowley replied. 

Dean rolled his eyes. "Okay. Where's the First Blade?" 

"St. Anthony's Cemetery. Good Luck and Squirrel?" asked Crowley.

"What?" Dean grunted. 

"Say hello to your chipmunk for me." He replied before the line went dead. 

...

"Oh! Come on, Crowley! You really have to hide the Blade in a corpse" Sam said loudly as he and Dean were digging up a grave. "Not -- not with a corpse but in a corpse?" 

"Hey Sammy you wanna say that a little louder? I don't think they heard you in China!" Alex hissed at the younger Winchester. 

"Will you two knock it off?!" Dean growled at the both of them. "And Sam, I got to say, it's not the first place I'd look. Alright, here we go."