Chapter Eight: BladeRunners Pt. 2

DEAN'S POV

"Winchesters." Said a firm voice from behind the three hunters, making them stop in their tracks.

They turned around and saw the silhouette of a woman who was a few inches shorter than Alex walk towards them. "I-is that, uh...?" Stammered Sam.

"Oh yeah..." Answered Alex as she scratched her head.

"Well, that explains a lot." Dean rolled his eyes.

They all stared at the short woman wearing a Navy Blue dress, a long fashionable necklace, blood red hair and blood red eyes smirking right at them. "Is that fucking Snooki?" Alex leaned over and whispered to Dean which only made him chuckle.

"Okay, uh, look... Snooki, can I call you 'Snooki'?" Asked Sam, taking a step closer to her.

With one blink to her eyes that piercing red turned into normal dark brown eyes. "No. It's Nicole now." She responded with a pearly white smile as she twirled her fingers through the tips of her long hair.

Dean leaned over and took in Alex's perfume. Vanilla and Lilacs. A weird yet interesting combo. Dean thought as he whispered in her ear. "Watch and learn, rookie." And for a quick moment, he thought he saw her shiver.

"Like I said, bite me Dean." She replied as she turned her attention to Sam.

"Okay, then. Nicole, we can do this one of two ways. The easy way, you talk. Or the easier way..." Sam pulls out the demon blade from his coat pocket. "You still talk." He added.

"I vote for number two." Dean responded with a tight-lipped smile which only made Alex roll her eyes at him.

"We just want some basic information on Crowley. That's it." Sam explained.

"Google him. Are we done?" Nicole replied with a bored tone as she examined her bright red fingernails.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus..." Alex incanted as she stepped forward.

"Seriously Marlowe?" Dean's gruff voice expressed his annoyance.

"You got any bright ideas Dean-o?" She turned around and rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah, plenty." He replied as he towered over her.

"That's enough!" Sam barked, making Alex jump.

"Geez! get a room you two." The demon commented.

"You don't speak unless you're spoken to, got it Snooki?" Dean shot back as he grabbed Ruby's demon blade from his little brother's hand and charged at her before he felt a small hand wrap their fingers around his right arm.

"Dean no!" Alex stopped Dean in his tracks. He turned around and looked into her Bourbon colored eyes and his face softened for a moment. "If you want to find Crowley then you need to calm down." She whispered as she let go.

Damn it! I hate when she's right. Dean thought as he lowered his hand and gave the blade back to Sam. "You tell us everything you know, bitch!" Dean grunted at the demon.

"Last time I heard, he was somewhere in the western Pacific." Nicole quickly answered. She then continued to talk about how Crowley's followers have betrayed him and have now followed Abaddon. "She's gonna make her move. Are we done? I got a thing." She began to fix her hair.

Dean, Sam and Alex exchanged looks at each other before Sam stepped forward. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus..." Sam began before being interrupted by Nicole.