Chapter Eleven: Undisclosed Desires

ALEX'S POV:

After Sam, Dean, Alex and Crowley snagged the First Blade, Abaddon's henchmen raided the Impala in hopes of finding the blade. However before anyone could react, Crowley swiped the blade from Sam and disappeared.

"You okay?" Alex asked the elder Winchester as she carefully wiped the blood off her cheek.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna gank the sons of bitches that did this to Baby." Dean grumbled as he sat in the passenger side and leaned his head against the window.

"How are you feeling, Alex? You're banged up pretty bad." Sam asked in concern as he looked at her through the mirror.

"I'll live." She assured him as she wiped some of her blood off the corner of her lip.

The three of them rode in silence for about a half hour until they finally reached the bunker.

"Well it's been nice hangin' with you boys but I am gonna take a shower then go to sleep for four days." Alex said as she slid down the railing of the staircase.

As she walked into the library, she jumped when a woman with fiery red hair suddenly lunged forward and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Charlie... y-you're crushing me." Alex gasped for air as she managed to pull away.

"Oh my gosh Harley are you okay?" Charlie asked and the boys stood there in confusion.

"Harley? I thought your name is Alex?" Sam asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

"It is." Answered Charlie. "But I met her at Comic-Con a couple years back."

"And I'm just spitballin' here but I'm guessing you were dressed as Harley Quinn right?" Dean raised an eyebrow at her.

Alex noticed a sudden gleam in his emerald green eyes. "You betcha B-Man." Alex replied with a wink.

"Geez! get a room you two." Charlie teased as both Dean and Alex rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, how are you boys doing?" The redhead asked as she hugged the Winchesters.

"Oh you know, same old same old. You?" Sam asked as he hugged her back.

"Oh the usual." She giggled.

"Well, I'm sorry to cut this reunion short but those showers are a callin'" Alex announced before walking into the hallway and into her room.

She grabbed a towel and some pajamas and headed to the bathroom before running into Dean.

"Hey Alex, Sam and Charlie are going out to pick up some food from the diner nearby, do you want anything?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure whatever you're getting Dean-o." She replied with a weak smile which was quickly followed by an awkward silence between them. "How are you feeling?" She leaned against her doorway, breaking the silence.

"Fine. Hell, I'm fan freakintastic." Dean replied as he grabbed his forearm.

Alex eyed him for a moment. He's lying. Alex thought to herself.

"What about you? You sure you okay? You got banged up pretty bad." Dean said as he gently cupped her face and examined the cuts.

"Like I said Dean, I'm fine." She answered softly as she leaned into his touch.

He didn't let go of her face immediately. Instead, his eyes slowly gazed down to her lips then back up to her eyes, almost as if he was contemplating making a move on her.