"You don't deserve any happiness!"

I was sitting at the table and waiting for my parents to come home

I was lost thinking that I couldn't hear the doorbell and when I did I knew I was too late.

Remind me why I'm living in LA with my parents again.

Mom and Dad don't have a good relationship with me. They've never hit until they're drunk but they haven't talked to me nicely as well. I was always a bitch to them.

I went and opened the door. They pushed me aside.
"What took you so long?" my mum asked me while putting her bag down.

"I'm sorry, I was in the bathroom," I said looking down.

"It's fine get me some water" She ordered.
I get Mum some water and then I went into the kitchen to cook them lunch since I'm nothing but a maid to them.

The day passed by and I didn't talk to my parents. Not that I wanted to.

I don't talk to Mum and Dad much since I know they would verbally abuse me.

It was currently 9 pm and Mum and Dad were in the living area, probably drinking.

My parents are alcoholics. They don't hit me when they are fine but when they drink I practically get tortured.

They even send me to get them some alcohol in the middle of the night.

Dylan and I were talking about how Elisa is too much work

Dylan and I were talking about how Elisa is too much work. She's nothing but a burden to Dylan and me. We have to send her to school which takes a lot of money!

"I think we should send her to an adoption centre," Dylan said while I just nodded.

She isn't even my child! The only reason she's living here is because I took her away from my sisters family thinking I'll give her a better life.

Elisa was only 5 months back then.

I called Elisa and told her that we'll be going out with her tomorrow and that she should pack some clothes.

What a straightforward child she is. She agreed without even asking anything.

Mum called me and told me she would be taking me out tomorrow and asked me to bring my clothes

Mum called me and told me she would be taking me out tomorrow and asked me to bring my clothes..?

Huh, odd!

I came out of my overthinking session and fell asleep on the floor since the last time I checked my mum said "You don't deserve any happiness!"

It was 10 am and I was in my room doing god knows what.

Ever since Chloe and Elisa died I haven't been able to smile.

I keep numbing myself with my work and alcohol. I never got married or even slept with other women after Chloe's death.

The boys, especially Venezio have never been the same after Chloe and Eli's death. Venezio was a mammas boy who did anything for her mum. He loved Chloe and Elisa more than himself.

After they died he became cold and distant to us probably so that he doesn't hurt himself again. He hasn't smiled or laughed after Eli's death. He loved her like she was his daughter.

I wished I could turn back the time and bring Eli and Chloe back.

A tear went down my face unknowingly. I missed my girls like crazy. Eli's smile and Chloe's scolding, I miss it all.

• • • • • • • •
YAY, PT1 IS OUT!!

Word count: 699

I am so happy this is done. I just wrote this story for no reason lol. I'll post more and well IT'S A HAPPY ENDING ALRIGHT!

ANYWAY, SLAY QUEENS I'LL POST TILL PT5 TODAY

This is pt1 so it's kinda short

SONG: AREA CODES BY KALI