"I'm going to the bathroom"

Aarons POV:

It's currently 9 am and I bet Eli is still asleep.

I mentally cursed at myself before grabbing two pans and rushing to Eli's room.

Everyone was looking at me and then followed me to Elisa's room. I started banging the two pans together which caused a let's just say, annoying sound.

Hehe, I'm dead today.

Elisa woke up and then flinched. Me Benjamin, Venezio and dad saw how she flinched but we kept quite.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Elisa cursed.

"Morning to you too" I sarcastically said.

"AARON LEONE FOR GOD'S SAKE I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU TODAY!" she said and ran to me.

Oops

I ran down the halls and to the pool thinking she'll never catch me.

I was wrong.
really wrong.

She pushed me into the pool.

"ELISA LEONE! YOU DID NOT JUST PUSH ME INTO THE POOL!"

"Sorry not sorry!" she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELISA'S POV:
Ugh great, Aaron ruined my sleep. I'll go change now.

I bathed, brushed and then changed.

I was near the dining hall when I heard dad say "Diremo mai a Elisa dei nostri affari?"
(Are we ever gonna tell Elisa about our business?)

"Prima o poi ne verrà a conoscenza. Questo non è il momento giusto. Sai come sussulta ogni volta che sente dei rumori forti o quando la tocchiamo e voglio sapere perché sussulta"

(Sooner or later she will know about it. This is not the right time. You know how she flinches whenever she hears loud noises or when we touch her and I want to know why she flinches) I heard Venezio say.

"Sono d'accordo" Armano said.
(I agree)

What? They think I don't know Italian?

I guess I'll have to tell them about Alissa and Dylan sooner or later.

I went up to the table, sat down and I ate while thinking about Dylan and Alissa.

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize Armano was shaking me.

"Are you okay?" Armano asked.

"Y-yeah I'm just thinking"
"About what?" Benjamin asked. "Nothing, never mind" I spoke.

He just nodded while I gave him a small smile.

"I'm done, I'll go get my bag and my phone so that we can leave" I told Aaron while he nodded.

Right, Venezio got me a phone since he thinks I'll run away. It has a damn tracker inside it as well. Please, I don't need a tracker.

I got my bag and my phone then left my room.

"I'm here!" I yelled at Aaron.

Hehe

"okay let's go"

We sat in a BMW and Aaron started driving. After around 30 minutes we reached the mall.

We were walking around and I could literally see girls side eyeing me like I'm some slut.

I gave them a worse glare so they stopped side eyeing me.

We walked into so many stores and I was tired. After 3 hours we were done..
Yay

"I'm going to the bathroom" I told Aaron.

"Do you want me to stand outside?"

"Bish no"

"Okay"

I wouldn't dare let him stand next to the girls bathroom like a creep.

I was walking when I heard someones footsteps so took my phone out and put it behind me and clicked his picture.

Mexican Mafia huh. Stupid man doesn't know he has the damn tattoo everyone in the Mexican Mafia have.

I ran to the bathroom and hid in the corner. He was looking for me in the other direction so I pinned him against the wall.

"Who sent you" I asked him calmly.
"I'll ask you again, who sent you?" this time I yelled.

While I was distracting him, I got the knife he had in his pocket.

"So Adrian, why did the Mexicans send you?" I said while putting the knife on his throat.

"T-They want you with them, they hate you cause you killed the second-in-command" He said.

"Oh please, you know he tried fucking raping me and sold other women for money" I yelled before killing him.

"Bitch" I said looking at his dead body.

I cleaned myself and went outside.

"Hey I'm back"
"Woah, it took you long enou- Is that blood?"
Shit I mumbled
"Oh sorry, I just got my periods so I guess I forgot to clean my shirt".
"Oh okay, here take my jacket"
"Thanks"

Soon we reached home and I saw everyone in the the living area talking about the business.

Oh please, I know they are the Italian Mafia Leaders.

I went into the living room and sat down.

"Did you have fun sorella?" Andrew asked.
"Yeah sure, no" I replied. "Why?" Armano and Benjamin asked. "Well maybe because it took us 3 hours and my legs were killing me".

Everyone laughed and started talking.

Time skip to after dinner:
Dinner just got over and I was on the couch scrolling through random channels when Andrew and Mason took the remote and went to the news channel.

Why are the Mafias watching the news..? No idea.

I was just watching the news with them when I saw.. Adrian.

"A 26 year old supposedly from the Mexican Mafia was found dead in the Women's washroom in ---- mall at 1:30pm" the news reporter spoke.

Everyone including Venezio and dad walked in and started watching the news while I rolled my eyes.

Dumbass deserved more than death.

"I'm going to bed, I have school tomorrow" I said while everyone nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo

I hope y'all liked this part. I was tired of seeing the stories like this having either fully badass sister or a girl who couldn't stand up for herself so I made Elisa a girl who can fight when needed and a normal teen girl when needed :D