"Sorry but I'm crazy"

“She's alive?” Everyone shouted.
———————————–————————

I was scared so I hid behind Venezio

“What happened?” Venezio asked softly.

“I don't know, I don't like people screaming all together” I sighed and yawned.

“What time is it?” I asked dad not wanting to look at my extended family.

“It's 1am” Dad said.
“No wonder your sleepy bambina, it's way past your bedtime, cmon let's get you to bed” Venezio smiled and held my hand.
“I don't have a bed-” I yawned again not able to finish my sentence.

Venezio chuckled and got me in bridal style.
(Yes, the bridal style)

I buried my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up when Venezio put me on the bed and kissed my forehead.

“Sleep on this bed with me please” I mumbled half asleep.

He chuckled and hugged me.

I could literally feel my brothers raging with jealousy but who cares.

Soon I fell into deep slumber.

Next morning:
I woke up seeing everyone awing again, but this time there were A LOT of awws.

I groaned and hugged Venezio tighter.

“My cousin is ACTUALLY hugging someone and sleeping next to them calmly” a boy spoke.

“My nephew isn't a coldy anymore” Someone else said.

Venezio groaned kissed my forehead.

“Don't mind them, they are probably raging out of jealousy so they came to annoy us” Venezio glared at everyone.

“Mm, I had the best sleep yesterday night. I'll probably shift my bedroom and move into yours ” I giggled.

“You can't say that! Tomorrow I'll sleep next to you. You'll definitely move in with me” Aaron stated.

“Nuh-uh, the oldest and the youngest have a special bond. You wouldn't understand” I snapped back.

Everyone laughed and Venezio kissed my head.

“On a serious note though, Uncle Victor told us to wake you up for breakfast” someone said.

“He'll blabber a lot of stuff. I don't listen to him” I confidentially said.

“I can hear you Bambina” dad shouted.

“And I'm done” I mumbled.

“Okay, we'll leave you to get dressed” Mason said and everyone left the room.