"Eli, you know him?"

Venezio's POV:

I had gotten a call from Eli's school that she had slapped some girl.

I wasn't happy but I knew Eli wouldn't do it without a good reason.

Time skip

I was waiting for Eli to give me all her electronic devices. Trust me, I wasn't happy doing this as well.

Soon Eli came in with Mason and they were talking about.. Anime?

"Oh I know right!" Mason said.

"I love them too!" Elisa said laughing.

Usually, I see the boys pleading for their phones back but Elisa was laughing..?

"Sup Zio, here's my mobile and my laptop"

Zio? Do I look like a zio to her?

"Your not mad about your phone being taken away?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I was, but Mason and Aaron helped me get out of my depressing mood" Elisa looked over at Mason gratefully.

"Yeah brother, you have no idea how hard it is to make her happy. Aaron and I are taking her to get ice cream" Mason sighed.

And this is what happens when a girl that too your younger sister comes and lives with you.

"Let's get out of here before Zio spits out fire" Eli said.

"Your right, let's go out and bug Armanno and Benjamin" Mason sighed.

"Let's goooooooo" Elisa said while grabbing Mason's hand and running out.

Elisa's POV:

I don't know if I should be mad or happy at this point.

I'm definitely mad at Venezio. He would have done the same thing if he was in my shoes!

Anyway, who cares? I'm going to get ice cream and that is all that matters!

"THAT MY BEST FRIEND SHE A REAL BAD BITCH!" Aaron was shouting.

I think we shouldn't have put on this song.

Soon we reached an ice cream shop. Not going to lie, it looked pretty and aesthetic.

"Don't tell me you own this too Aaron" I said looking pissed.

"I don't" He smiled.

"Fina-"

"Venezio owns this" Aaron said smiling.

"OH MY GOSH! Y'ALL OWN THIS CITY!" I yell and walk inside. I saw.. Mr Patro?

"Mr. Patro? Is that really you?" I looked at him and asked.

It can't be, Mr Patro had left me years ago.

"Eli..?" He said with hope.

"No.. It can't be. You left me and Valentina years ago" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry bambina, Rachel didn't want to lie to you as well but we had no choice". He hugged me.

No.. Im freaking dreaming. The man who took care of me all these years lied to me..

"Eli? You know him?" Aaron asked confused.

I couldn't take it anymore.. I broke down in tears.

Mr. Patro lifted my chin.

"Don't you dare cry or else I'll complain you crying to Rachel" Mr. Patro threatened me.

"Fine, I'm sorry pops"

"Wait hold up, how do you know her Patro?" Mason said confused.

We both sighed and started.

"Mr. Patro was my neighbor for the last 14 years. Whenever Alissa and Dylan weren't home or when I felt sad I used to go to his house. He gave me the love Dylan couldn't give me and I thought of him as my own dad. He has 1 daughter and 1 son. His son's older than me and Valentina was younger than me. I treated them like my own siblings. My life was great with them. I never felt unhappy or depressed but soon all that happiness ended" I stated.

"Soon I had gotten threatened and had to leave LA. I was forced to leave. I had to fake my death to leave Eli". He continued.

"Soon after his "Death" Mama Rachel and Val left the city. I felt numb after they left. I fell into depression and felt like dying" I said and sighed.

"I'm sorry Princess. I never meant to leave you but I had no.. Choice" He said while staring at the roof.

"Don't be sorry pops. If you promise to take me to Val and mama tomorrow I'll forgive you" I said while smiling.

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow if that's alright with your brothers"
I look at them with hope.

"Not the puppy eyes Eli!" Aaron said while rolling his eyes.

"Your grounded bubs" Mason said.

"Please please please pleaseeeeeeeeee brothers?" I pleaded with tears in my eyes.

"No- don't cry Eli please!" Mason said panicking.

"Don't cry princess, you can go!" Aaron said quickly.

"Thanks bros!" I said while smiling.

"You emotional blackmailer!" Aaron and Mason both yelled and started running towards me.

"Poooooopppppsss help me please!" I said while hiding behind him.

"Sorry honey, you got yourself into trouble" he said while shaking his head.

"So who's saving you huh?" Mason said smirking and than started to tickle me.

"S-Sto-stop!" I said in between my laughs.

Soon I heard many footsteps.
They were still tickling me.

"Who's laughing like tha-" Dad said.

I saw my whole family leaning on the door. While I could see Venezio smiling a bit.

Still a bit? WOW!

"Let me go as- asholes!" I yelled at them.

"Why are you laughing like a manic?" Armanno said while looking at me.

"My lovely brothers were trying to torture me with their hands!" I said sarcastically.

"I'll leave you to it Princess. Val and Rachel must be waiting for me. I'll pick ya up tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yep! I've successfully blackmailed my brothers so I can come" I said smiling.

"Okay, bye bambina!"

I just smiled at him and yelled "REMEMBER TO SAY HI TO MAMA FROM ME!"

"I WILL PRINCESS! DON'T WORRY!" He yelled back.

"Mama?" Dad asked me.

"Long story Dad" I said.

"I can listen to your story. I'm free" he said.

I spent another 30 minutes explaining about him to my brothers.

They are dumb. Really dumb.

Of course they asked me a million other things as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I wasn't able to post much the past week cause of my studies and not having enough ideas.

I realized that I can't put my stories and all before my studies so I've decided to post on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.