"Are they Charles and Gaston?"

I drove towards the warehouse

To be exact, it's not a warehouse. More of a modern 10-floor building.

5 floors are used for the shipments, 1 is used as a bar, 3 are for my men/women, and the last is my floor with a meeting hall.

I could see my family driving behind me but I was in no mood to stop them.

I know I'm not supposed to follow her but my dad's side isn't very happy about her leaving without telling us, that too a Mafia business so everyone was following her car

She isn't even supposed to drive yet!

Soon we reached a 10-floor modern building which looked stunning.

Elisa parked the car and got out with the face Venezio always has.

"I'm pretty sure I said not to follow me that too my whole family" Elisa narrowed her eyes.

"No choice, you weren't going to tell us where you were going so we had to follow you" I chuckled.

"I have other things to worry about than you people following me I guess" Isa sighed and grabbed the gun from her pocket.

"Woah woah woah, how do you have a gun," Andrew asked.

Not the brightest kid is he?

We all sighed and followed Isa.

There were four men standing at the front gate and they bowed down to Isa.
They didn't let us in.

"Let them in whenever they're here," Elisa said Coldly.

"Y'all can go look around, I don't mind. Wait, just don't touch anything on the 4th floor. It has explosives" Elisa smiled and went up.

My brothers, all our oldest sons and I followed her.

She reached an office, it's maybe bigger than my office.

I saw 1 girl and 1 guy sitting on the sofa.

Elisa started "Eyyyy Amy, Jaden how are you both?"

"Seen better days than today," The girl said.

"We all have," The guy said.