"Elisa is long dead!"

Aaron's POV:

We picked Elisa up and drove to our airport. She just followed us without saying anything. She sat down on one of the seats and immediately fell asleep.

Benjamin put her seatbelt on since she was already asleep.

After a few hours we were finally in Italy. Elisa didn't even open her eyes ones. She's been sleeping for a long time.

We just assumed that she was tired.

The aeroplane landed and Elisa was still asleep. We tried waking her up but I doubt she woke up.

Benjamin picked her up and walked to the car while she was still a sleep.

Wow she's a deep sleeper.

After 30 minutes of driving we finally reached home.

Ah home sweet home

I picked her up while Benjamin got Elisa's bag.

We walked inside and saw dad and Venezio talking to each other.

Dad looked over and saw Elisa. His cold eyes softened for the first time in a long time.

The last time I saw those eyes soften was when Venezio took over the business. He was a family man when mom and Elisa were alive. After their death he turned into a cold person.

A small smile formed on his face.

I put Elisa on the couch and put a blanket on top of her.

Dad called all the boys in his office.

I went to his office and waited for everyone to come in as well.

Victors POV:

I saw Eli peacefully sleeping on Aaron's shoulder while he was holding her. Unknowingly a smile came across my face.

My lost or should I say, dead daughter was sleeping peacefully on my son's shoulder.

He put her on the couch and followed me to my office because of a meeting I called.

Benjamin came in second then Venezio, Armanno and Andrew came together and then Mason came at the last.

Everyone except Venezio, Benjamin and Aaron gave me a questionable look.

Mason broke the silence and started
"Why is there a girl on our couch!"

Armanno and Andrew looked shocked and I wouldn't blame them.

"I have something to tell you 3". I started.

"I better hope it's about that girl on our couch" Mason said.

"Yes, it's about her. That's Elisa" I said and then sighed.

"W-what? Eli is long dead!" Andrew said while staring at the ground.

"A social worker called me and told me that Eli was put up for adoption and if I wanted to take her in" I sighed and then continued "She was living in LA and when I got to know that she's in LA I called Benjamin and Aaron to pick her up".

"That's our younger sister? " Andrew asked still shocked.

I simply nodded.

Venezio had the same emotion-less face.

I was going to continue but then I heard Elisa crying.

I frowned and ran to the living area.

Elisa's POV:
!ABUSE!