"Nio?"

No it can't be.

Antonio?

Why is he here?

“Nio?” I whispered.

“Lisa?” he said with tears in his eyes.

“NIO!” I shouted, ran and hugged him tightly with my legs on his waist.

“I missed you Nio” I cried on his shoulders.

“I too missed you babes” he said hugging me tighter.

ANTONIO'S POV:
I was at the Leone's mansion because of the shipments and also cause they wanted me to meet the "Mafia Princess"

I wonder who it is.

A while later a girl with brown hair came down. She looked familiar but I couldn't see her cause Venezio was blocking my view.

Soon Venezio spoke to the girl and moved.

No
My bubs

The girl who was the reason I was living is the Mafia Princess?!

Without wasting time she hugged me tight.

I'm never letting you go again bambina.

She let go and kissed my cheeks.

“You go again without telling me and I'll kill you!” She threatened.

I forgot that Venezio was in the room as well.

I looked up and saw not only Venezio but the whole family.

I don't hope I die.

You have a lot to explain Nio!” Lisa shouted and I chuckled.

“Elisa your the one who has a lot of explaining to do” Benjamin said.

“Like I have a choice” Eli muttered.

I'm currently sitting on the couch next to Nio and my brothers are looking dead into my eyes.

“How do you know him?” Venezio said softly.

“Nio is pops son. But then he left cause he joined a Mafia. I never knew that it was your Mafia though” I said not thinking twice.

What did I just say?

Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes now and that's when the lovely Mexican Leader walked in too.

“You know we are in the Mafia?” Dad asked surprised.

“Yes oh no!” I blurted.

“How do you know about us?” Aaron asked almost immediately.

He looked scary.

“Do I have to?” I spoke coldly.

“Yes, we need to know about you” Benjamin said.

“Ever heard of the Scorpious?” I said.

“Who doesn't? He basically killed Russo and he's the best solo underground fighter” Armanno said.

“Hm.. How can you assume it's a boy?” I said with my eyebrows raised.

“YOU ARE SCORPIOUS!” Andrew shouted.

I chuckled.

“Surprise” I laughed.

“Wait you killed Russo?” Roberto asked.

“Oh please, he was a fucking rapist” I stated.

“No he wasn't, I've known him for years!” Roberto said.

I scoff.

“3 years ago Alissa and Dylan brought Russo home as a ‘Guest’. I was in the kitchen cooking when he came home with Alissa and Dylan. When he saw me he gave me a nasty smirk. Later after dinner he convinced Alissa and Dylan to go get him some alcohol. They left me alone with him and that's when he tried raping me. I gave him a broken hand when he tried touching me and then he left. But 5 months later he came back and tried doing the same thing. But when he realized I won't let him touch me he told Alissa and Dylan that he's taking me to the clothing shop and that he'll be back tomorrow morning with me” I said in one breath and continued.

“He took me to a club and tried selling me. The man who brought me realized I'm not even 16 so he let me go. I thought I was free from him but that's when I spotted him in dark alley way. He tried raping me again but I realized he was drunk so I took it as a chance and shot him in his heart and he died on spot” I said.

“I've known Russo for years but I never thought he was like this” Felipe said.

“People have two faces in this world, everyone” I said coldly.

“Just like you do” Dad spoke.

I fake gasped.

“What did I do!” I whined.

“When were you planning to tell us that your Scorpious?” Dad raised is eyebrows.

“Um, never. But anyway, ANTONIO FUCKING PATRO WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME 3 YEARS AGO WITHOUT TELLING ME THAT YOUR LEAVING!” I shouted.

Not lying but he looked scared.

“Sorry” He said nervously.

“YOUR SORRY ISN'T GOING TO HELP!” I screamed.

“Okay geez I'll explain everything that happened. 4 years ago dad told me how he worked for the Italians. He didn't want me anywhere close to the underworld. Me being me didn't listen to him and started to learn fighting. Dad didn't know what I was doing for a year until he saw a gun in my room. He wasn't happy and wanted me to leave the underworld. I refused and then I told him that I'm leaving. I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving but Alissa opened the door and didn't let me talk to you” He said and sighed.

“I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL ALISSA AND DYLAN” I shouted on top of my lungs.

“Alissa?” dad asked confused.

“You know her?” I questioned.

“Chloe had a sister named Alissa but she disappeared after you went missing and Chloe's death” Dad shrugged.

“Do you have her picture?” I asked dad.

He nodded and grabbed an album.

I quickly spotted Alissa.

“Her!” I said pointing towards an old picture which had mum and Alissa.

“I can't believe that my own sister in law kidnapped my only daughter” dad said in a low cold voice.

“She was a crazy bitch" I said disgusted.

I grabbed my phone and called my trusted person.

Otp:
“Hey babes” I spoke.
“Look who decided to call me”
“I need you to find where this person is" I said darkly.
“Mm?”
“Can you track Alissa Amato?”
“Your parents?”
“My maternal aunt” I spoke coldly.
“You've called the right person”
“hehe. I hope you can send it to me in 10?”
“I'll send it to you in 5”
“Okay, bye girlly” I said and ended the call.

"We'll get her location in 5" I spoke.

Five minutes later

I get another call.

“She's in New York. I'll send you the details in 30 minutes. I think she works for the Americans though” she said and ended the call.

“She most probably works for the Americans” I said looking at dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~