"We have rules to discuss Elisa"

Elisa's POV:

As we came down to the dining hall I could hear my family talking in Italian.

"Ci hanno restituito i soldi? Giuro su Dio che se non pagano gli ficco una fottuta pallottola in testa" I heard Venezio say.

(Did they return back our money? I swear to god if they don't pay I'll put a fucking bullet in their heads)

Did I understand anything they said?
Yep.
It was about money since I'm not that dumb, I know Italian.

I looked at Armanno who had a serious look on his face.

Looking at his serious face would end up making me laugh so I think keeping quite was the best option for me.

"Cmon Princess let's go" Armano said while looking at me in a SERIOUS way.

I just nodded, knowing I'll burst out laughing if I spoke.

I followed him and we ended up at a beautiful dining hall.

Omg omg, I could even live here peacefully! Who needs a bedroom

Armanno went and sat down next to Venezio which left me standing like a dumb idiot.

"Don't just stand there! Come on, sit down and eat!" Mason said while standing up and pushing me to the chair.

"I have feet for a reason Mason!" I said sarcastically and then sat down.

Everyone was looking at me for some reason and it was getting kinda creepy. I'm not used to being the center of attention and this was kinda creepy.

"You know people, staring is considered rude!" I said while rolling my eyes. "Sorry Eli but it's been a long time since we last saw you" Benjamin said.

"Oh please, I'm going to live here now. Your going to see me and my tantrums everyday"

Everyone just chuckled.

What's so funny huh?

The maids got us some.. uh? What is this called..?

I looked over and saw Mason sitting next to me eating peacefully so I tapped on his shoulder and whispered in his ears

"What's this dish called?" Mason looked at me shocked for a while and then said
"This is Gnocchi" He replied.

Gnocchi huh? Funny name! Does it taste funny as well?

Nevertheless, I put it in my mouth and OH MY GOSH! THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER TRIED!

I couldn't get enough of this, I finished the first plate in less than 10 minutes and I realized that I still wasn't full!

"Can I have more?" I asked not specifically talking to anyone. Venezio looks over.

Oh no not him, please Lord save me!

"There's more in the Kitchen, you can go get it" he said not taking his eyes off his plate.

Right, the kitchen. Where's the kitchen?

I just kept blinking while sitting on my seat and then asked Mason "Where's the kitchen?" in my normal voice so everyone heard me.

"Right we haven't showed her the house" Andrew said while laughing. I heard Venezio sighing and then he stood up and took my plate.

What? The devil himself is doing my work? Wow!

I was giggling thinking about him doing all my work that I couldn't realize someone shaking me.
It was Mason.

"Are you okay?" he asked slowly while I just nodded and then started laughing for some reason I still don't know.
Everyone was staring at me like I'm crazy.

Venezio came back and saw me laughing. He put my food on the table and then raised his eyebrows at me.

Bitch is controlling me now!

I just gave him a dumb smile and started eating.

"We have rules to discuss Elisa" I heard Venezio speaking.

"Not the rules again! God save me, my life is full of rules" I said fake crying.
Everyone was staring at me and then Andrew, Aaron and Mason broke out laughing with me while others were staring at us.

"I'm still not convinced" Venezio said causing us to stop laughing.

Bitch I said under my breath which only Mason heard and then started laughing again.

I SWEAR HE'S THE ONE GOING TO GET ME KILLED!

"What's so funny you two?" Dad said.

"Nothing" we both said laughing like crazy people.

"Are you sure?" dad said glaring at Mason. "Fine, Eli called Venezio a bitch"

I glared at Mason and he gave me a guilty smile.

Armanno was about to say something and I knew I was on my death row so I spoke quickly "I think I'm full, I'll get going to bed. Have a good night" I gulped my water and quickly walked away.

Phew, I was definitely on my death bed!

I quickly walked towards my room and closed it.

Venezio's POV:
After Dad told us that Elisa was alive after all and that she's coming back I had a feeling I never had before. It was nervous for the first time in life. After mum died I promised myself to never be nervous.

TIME SKIP:

I was talking to dad when I heard the door open and I saw Aaron holding Elisa while she was peacefully sleeping on Aaron's shoulder.

She looked just like mum. Her brown eyes and long hair were just like mum's.
How much I missed her.

TIME SKIP:
I was currently eating dinner when I saw Eli standing next to the door. Mason called her and she sat down and started eating.

I could see dad's personality in her, she's a badass for sure!

She finished eating and then asked where more food was her.
Obviously she had no idea where the kitchen was! Oh how dumb I am.

I got up and gave her some food and told her about the rules to which she made a funny joke.

Soon I heard Eli and Mason laughing. I looked at dad while he looked at me as well and then asked Mason what happened.

He replied with nothing but we all knew that wasn't true. After dad gave him his best glare he told us how Elisa called me a Bitch.

No one's have ever called me a bitch ever in my life! Not even my own brothers.

Bitch huh?

Armanno was about to give her a lecture and she knew it so she ran away telling us that she was full.

Oh how much I missed her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!