"My badass sister"

Next day

Next day

I woke up to hearing my stupid brothers awing.

"I never knew that my oldest coldest brother was so soft to his younger sister" Andrew said hurt.

"Who knew that the most ruthless mafia don was a softie from the inside who cuddled with his little sister" Aaron said while laughing.

"I want to become the only girl and the youngest in the family now" Mason probably said that.

"Ouch same" Benjamin said.

I groaned

"Get back to sleep bambina, they're crazy" Venezio said in a husky voice cuddling me tighter.

"Get up assholes, we have to go to America" Dad shouted from the kitchen.

Venezio and I groaned and Aaron got his secret weapon The utensils.

"NO NOT THE PAN" Venezio shouted.
"I'M UP" I shouted.

"Good" Aaron showed a guilty smile.

I looked up at Mason and he smirked knowing what I was going to do.

Mason and I dragged him down the stairs and pushed him into the pool.

"DON'T TRY USING THAT STUPID PAN OF YOURS AGAIN!" I shouted while going back inside.

"Ah, such a good morning don't you think dad?" I smiled.

"Yep, a great morning" dad smiled tightly.

"I'm going to go get changed. Love ya" I kissed dad on his cheeks.

"I wonder what I did to get such crazy kids" dad sighed.

I went to my room, made my bed, packed my suitcase, brushed my teeth, bathed and changed into some comfy clothes for the travel.

(Yes it's Rosé from Blackpink) (What you wore)

(What you wore)

We were supposed to go to America in another 2 days but since I got to know that my best friends mum, Aunty Carolina died I told Venezio that I will go tomorrow and that I would meet him in New York but he didn't want to leave me alone so he told everyone that we'll be going today.