"Cillian, what did you do?"

It's Saturday and I'm currently on a shopping spree with my Aunt's, grandma and my younger older brothers.

No no, my younger older brothers are just servants holding the bags.

We were shopping for my clothes and all for tomorrow and I stole Venezio's Debit Card because I'm broke to use my money.

*sigh* I'm not broke am I?

Yes, we got our dresses and we didn't show it to my brothers cause I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now, would I?

"Are we done yet" Caden whined.
"Have patience child" Aunt Carla scolded.

Nevertheless, another hour later we were done and we headed back home.

And that's how the day ended.

The next morning I woke up pretty early so I decided to go for a walk and I needed pads.

no, I'm not on my periods but my date is in a week so I better keep it since I forgot.

I got up wore some comfy clothes and walked outside and messaged Venezio that I'm going to the convenience store.

I walked inside and got some pads, tampons, chocolates, sodas and a lot of junk.

I walked towards home while admiring the busy streets of New York.

Home? I'll explain.

Apparently where we are supposed to live has bugs inside the house so everything is getting renovated but I think dad's worrying about my safety a little too much.

I reached home and closed the door.

Everyone's still asleep huh?

I decided not to disturb anyone and made some brownies for the family.
I started at 7 and it's 8 now.

I think the older ones are awake but they're probably working.
Soon my Aunts came down and looked at me.

"What are you doing hon?" Aunt Lucia asked.
"Making Brownies since I was bored" I smiled at them.

"Well my granddaughter knows baking?" Grandma asked.
"Your granddaughter knows, baking, cooking, cleaning, fighting, using a gun, shit talking about people she hates and a lot more" I smirked.

My aunties chuckled and grandma looked at me happily.

"Okay, how about you go sit down and we'll make you breakfast?" Aunt Carla asked.

"Can I help?" I pleaded.

Grandma nodded.

We were done with cooking and right now we were laughing our asses off since Grandma was telling us about dad and my uncles when they were younger.

Aunt Carla looked at my laughing figure and said "You know Isa, you remind me of Chloe" She smiled.
"I agree. She has the same laugh, same face and the same personality" Grandma smiled.

Huff, too much emotional feelings.

"Okay enough emotional feelings. I'm going to go find something to do" I cut them off.

Grandma and my aunties shook their head laughing.

I turned around and saw my entire family smiling.

"Welcome to the kitchen, can I know what your cooking today, no no. Can I know why I'm being stalked?" I rolled my eyes and took a brownie off the plate.