"3 years ago"

A wise man once said 'You'll never be my weakness. Your my strength'" Elisa smiled looking at the camera.

Cillian smiled a bit but I'm pretty sure he covered it up.

I knew they were together.
———————————————————–

"Take her away and you know what to do" Hugo ordered.
Elisa looked up at the screen and started moving her hand slowly resting it on her stomach.

Sign language.

"RECORD THE VIDEO!" I shouted.
Everyone looked at me like I'm dumb.

Elio opened the TV setting and recorded it.

My sister is a genius.
Soon the video ended and Aunt Carla and Aunt Mirabella were crying and Grandma looked like she'll kill someone soon.

"Mom, nothing is going to happen to Elisa. Do you trust us?" Cosimo bent down to the floor and hugged Aunt Bella.
"Mum if you lose faith in us we'll lose faith in ourselves" Emilio comforted Aunt Carla.

Around 15 minutes later.

Aunt Mirabella and Aunt Carla fell asleep on uncles chest probably tired of all the crying.

"Office, in 10," Cosimo said sternly and left.

"I'll put them to bed, you can leave" Aunt Lucia sighed.

Aunt Lucia has never and by never I mean NEVER cried when someone in the family was kidnapped.
According to her "I know my family will bring them back so I don't cry about stupid stuff".

I walked into Cosimo's Office, I saw Amy and Jayden talking to Cosimo. I sat down.

Everyone walked in. Some had fear in their eyes, some had anger.

"So?" Caden asked.
"Elisa used sign language to communicate" I informed.

They all looked at me.

"Elio" I asked him to get the recording.

He nodded and got the laptop. Elio transferred the video to his computer.

"Here" I showed.

Flavio was the only one who knew how to understand sign language in the family.

Flavio looked at the screen and soon his looks changed.

"What is she saying?" Amy asked impatiently.
"Her location" Flavio whispered.

Cosimo's head lifted.
Flavio writes the address down and hands it over.

"Oh great not this shithole place again" Amy said disgusted.
"What do you mean shithole?" Elio asked her

Jayden looked at Amy and nodded.

"I was ones kidnapped by Hugo, this happened almost a year ago and I was held hostage at this place. Honestly it's such a shithole. I thought our cells are really dirty but this place looks and smells like shit" Amy gagged.

"You were kidnapped?" Flavio asked concerned.
"Mhm. Hugo was an idiot to not understand that Elisa could track the video he sent her" Jayden shrugged.

"You were kidnapped as well?" Armanno asked.
"Mhm" Jayden nodded.

"So the conclusion is our men know this place" Amy said.
"Any plan guys?" Felice asked.

"We do" Jayden said.

An hour later.

"Oh wow, that plan works out so good" Aaron smiled.
"Yeah, Elisa made it just in case anything happens" Jayden smiled.

"Wait what-?" Mason asked him confused.
"Elisa knew something like this would happen so she made a plan before hand" Amy sighed.

"She's a good person" Jayden smiled sadly looking down.
"What do you mean?" Luca asked him.

Jayden looked down thinking about something.

"3 years ago when I was in High School I was the silent kid who barely talked to anyone except Amy. I used to get bullied constantly by others and Elisa was the only one who spoke for me. We slowly got to know each other and soon we became good friends. Cara, Brandon, Antonio, Amy, Elisa and I became best of friends and no one could separate us. Of course all that slowly came to an end when Antonio left LA. After he left Elisa barely talked about him and we could see her pain even though she never spoke about it. After a year that incident happened, my parents passed away. I didn't know they were the Mafia leaders of a Mafia until Dad told it to me on his death bed. When he passed away, me being the only child had to run that Mafia. I hadn't trained nor did I know anything about the underworld" Jayden sighed.

"One night I was too stressed and decided to take a walk and I saw Elisa talking to someone over there and then she left with them. Out of curiosity I followed her. When I entered the building she went in, I saw blood, fight, alcohol and cars. Soon I saw her come out of a room and into the ring. She fought the person very well and left. I then followed her and asked her who she is. When she told me that she is Scorpius and I had to keep it a secret. I told her how my parents were Mafia leaders and how I couldn't handle becoming one and how I wanted to give up. I begged her to take the Mafia because I knew she could handle it way better than me and she did. She saved my life several times and helped me with my depression" Jayden ended up crying.

"She's the light of all our lives" Romano smiled.
"I agree" Venezio smiled.

Wait what?

Elisa's POV:

Kick 1, kick 2, kick 3.

I've been getting kicked for the last 45 minutes.

Doesn't pain though.

"Why are you not crying yet? Your supposed to beg for your life" Some dude groaned.
"Okay wannabe Jeffrey Dahmer, it doesn't hurt. I've had worse in my life" I rolled my eyes chilling.

"Not even a scream?" He said disappointed.
"Not even a slight scream" I winked my eyes.

Soon Hugo walked in and looked like someone who hasn't eaten in days.

Is he trying to kill himself? Good for me

"Your family!" Hugo groaned.
"What have they done?" I rolled my eyes.

"They blew up our base" Hugo held his hair.
"Oh right that had to be one today" I smiled.

"You were behind this!" Hugo gripped my hair.
"I run a Mafia and your our enemy. Get used to it" I sighed.

"Fuck you!" Hugo shouted and left.
"Not the brightest kid, is he?" I asked an old couple sitting in the same cell.

"He's an asshole" The man rolled his eyes.
"So how did you pretty people end up here?" I asked them.

"Kidnapped" The man answered.
"I'm Mary" The lady introduced.

"Mary..?" I asked for her surname.
"Mary Flynn" She smiled.

I froze.

××××××××××
Cliffhangers are THA best. Anyway, thanks for all the support. I doubted if I would even get to 100 readers

:D