Chaos Awakening

2nd PERSON P.O.V

The woman sauntering elegantly across the invasion site is a mystery. She mocks the victims, while also ruthlessly eliminating their oppressors.

Over their comms, the mysterious helper revealed that the two seem to have some sort of agenda.

???: 23:47:15 system time. Very punctual, Kafka.

{ Stellaron Hunter: Kafka }

Kafka: Elio always tells the exact future. So what's with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?

???: Uh-huh - "23:44:59 system time: The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system."

Kafka: You did that?

???: No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago.

Kafka: *whistle* Alright, so do we need to fight the Legion?

???: I dunno. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter.

Kafka: Got it. So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation.

???: Copy. Can you let me have some fun this time? Our last few operations turned out to be pretty dull.

Kafka: ...Sorry, I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you - our task this time is just to "place" the target properly.

Kafka: But if you wanna go look for some fun yourself, I won't stop you. I mean, after all..

Use a fake identity to get past security check

Kafka: Elio didn't put it in the script.

Kafka: Why would it matter?

Is their presence a sign of more chaos to come? Or is it the start of a new story?

Kafka: Who's this? Herta?

???: Yeah.

Kafka: She looks so young. She was already famous in the last Amber Era, no? She has to be at least a hundred years old.

???: She's a member of the Genius Society and an Emanator of Nous the Erudition. She can probably age backwards if she wanted.

Kafka: Hah. I seem to recall that over half of the Genius Society's eighty-odd members had a normal death. Wasn't there someone who only lived for a dozen days or so? What was their name...

???: That's pretty normal. Aren't the immortal bosses-in games always waiting for the protagonist to come kill them? Immortality is not always a good thing.

Kafka: Hah. What an Alliance joke.

Go through the corridor and enter the interior of the space station.