Fimbulwinter

2nd PERSON P.O.V

The Express runs aground in the outer space of a white planet. According to Himeko, the effects of the Stellaron are what's obstructing the Express's path forward.

If you wish to continue the journey, you must clear out the obstruction caused by the Stellaron.

An expedition team of three youngsters accompanied by an old wonderer has been put together and none of you can wait to set off on this trailblazing expedition...

After landing on the surface.

Dan Heng: Jarilo-VI, we're here.

March 7th: Brrr. It really is one big snowball.

Stelle: It really is one big snowball.

March 7th: Hey, get your own metaphor!

Stelle: It doesn't feel that cold.

Dan Heng: Well the Trailblaze Path grant us faint power. It allows us to better adapt to harsh environments.

March 7th: *sigh* Snow as far as the eye can see. Which direction should we take?

Dan Heng: Based on the coordinates, the target should be up ahead.

March 7th: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go.

Stelle: Why didn't we land at the destination?

Dan Heng: ...Do you want to mention the time we smashed a hole through Taikiyan Stadium, or shall I?

March 7th: *sigh* Please stop bringing that up. Let's just say that landings and crowds don't mix.

Dan Heng: Unless you enjoy trailblazing through two weeks of community service.

March 7th: I said drop it!

Stelle: I didn't know we'd be hiking...

March 7th: Me neither, if only we had a snowmobile... Weanever get to bring anything cool from the Express.

Dan Heng: Do you remember what you did to our last snowmobile?

March 7th: ...Anyway, moving on.

Dan Heng: Remember, we should stay vigilant, We know very little about this world.

March 7th: Calm down. Between the three of us, nothing will stand in our way.

March 7th: I mean c'mon, Stelle, you've got a Stellaron in your body, I have my special Six-Phased Ice, and Dan Heng... Uhh, he's got that mysterious past thing going for him... And not to mention your old man's swordsmanship and outstanding combat prowess...

March 7th: So, if people start creating trouble for us, they're gonna regret it!

Stelle: Yeah, they're gonna regret it!

March 7th: ...So how long does "copycatitis" last?

You: In moments of crisis, panic does nothing. Harness it. Let it serve you. Let's just make sure that we're not the ones creating trouble...

March 7th: Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves, hehe...

March 7th: Let's go. Braving the unknown... that's the real spirit of trailblazing!

You: Let's keep moving, stay focused and stay close.

Youngsters: Yes, Sir/Sure Old man.

You have land on Jarilo-VI safely, but now find yourselves standing in frigid winds among barren snowfields stretching as far as the eye can see.

Feeling stuck, you recall Himeko's words: Successful trailblazers must learn to explore, understand, establish, and connect... Maybe this is what exploring looks like.