Underground

2nd PERSON P.O.V

.
.

As the daughter of the Supreme Guardian, Bronya has always been quick and decisive - this pursuit operation targeted at you and your companions was no exception.

You were outnumbered and wounded... You didn't much have a choice but to rely upon, that...

"Power" again once...

Good thing your "good pal" Sampo arrived just in time to rescue you.

It's just that... it would've been better if he didn't use the smoke bomb made from questionable ingredients.

Before eventually passing out - out of exhaustion from combat.

In your daze, you realize that you aren't tied up but placed on a bed somewhere - to a degree, this tells you that you're not in immediate danger.

???: " *sigh* ...Come on, those toys of yours aren't that dangerous."

Sampo: "Uh, then why hasn't he woken up yet?"

???: "Because he's sound asleep - didn't you hear him sleep talking? ...Poor man, sounded like a bad nightmare."

???: "Tell me the truth Sampo - what are you gonna do about the Overworld girl?"

Sampo: "What am I gonna do about her? Why, wait for the opportunity and send her back together with the rest of them of course, I... Hey come on, what's with the-"

???: "You're a bad liar, Sampo Koski."

Sampo: "Wha- ...I didn't mean to bring her along! The smoke was too dense, I was in a daze! Before I knew it, I'd somehow dragged her down here too."

???: "What are you up to, Sampo? Why do you insist on getting caught up in Overworld affairs that have nothing to do with you? If it's a whole lot more attention from Wildfire you want, you're going about it the right way."

Sampo: "Hey now! Sampo Koski's primary concern is taking care of his friends. These guys scratched my back. How could I live with myself if I didn't scratch theirs? And another thing! Where does Wildfire get off... assuming that these fine folks won't come in useful to them, huh? I mean, you never know."

???: "Which is why you've set them loose in the underground?"

Sampo: "Come on, accidents happen! I'll have them rounded up in no time."

???: *sigh* "That girl... get her back as soon as possible, then don't let her out of your sight. The underground has been sealed off for over ten years now - the children won't even remember what overgrounders look like. If a girl in a Silvermane Guard uniform suddenly shows up..."

???: "...what would Wildfire do with her? What would they do with you?"

Sampo: "Alright, I get it! I'm setting off right now. I'll have to trouble you to look after them while I'm gone, ma'am."

You've finally made a hard grunt, as you set yourself up, while clutching your head in pain.

???: ."..Hey, sleepyhead, looks like you're awake."

You'll have to ask the unfamiliar woman in front of you for more details.

???: "How are you feeling? Any aches or pains?"

You: "No, I'm fine."

???: "Good. You were out for a while, I was beginning to worry. You were saying some strange things."

You: "I see..."

Natasha: "Well, now that you're awake, you should probably try moving your limbs. I'm Natasha - a doctor in the underground. You've already spent a day in my clinic."