Brave Steel

2nd Person P.O.V

New crisis — the Doomsday Beast is coming, and it seems that you've become some sort of "key element."

Using fragments of the Dusk Leviathan as the foundation, and the weeping bones of thousands of the dead in the Warforge as the agent, the Antimatter Legion cast the Doomsday Beast.

The resentful spirits' senseless obsession turns into a tangible hand, and the shadow of the old disaster conceals the heavens.

The Doomsday Beast detains the will of all beings that are not at ease and have yet to die. Anger, mourning, or delusional joy — all is revealed, and all evil eagerly throb.

The Doomsday Beast's core is a dark matter engine.

If you want to get out of this predicament and save the space station from destruction, the only way may be to head to the railway platform and meet up with the Express and the man named Welt.

You're getting closer to the railway platform, hurry.

On the path to the railway platform

March 7th: Aww yeah, it's the platform!

You: Wait... Something is wrong...

Dan Heng: ...The Express isn't here.

March 7th: It has to be nearby! Let me go take a peek with my sharp eyes.

Dan Heng: Wait, March!

Himeko: The Doomsday Beast... It's really here.

You: !!!

March 7th: Hey! Get down here!

Himeko: Careful everyone.

Teammembers: March!

The Trailblazer is transforming, however Mr. Yang knocks out the Trailblazer.

March 7th: Mr. Yang! Is she...

Mr. Yang: They're okay now.

Soon you move with haste towards March and check upon your daughter if she has a plus, luckily she was breathing.

Making you sigh in relief but then...

Mr. Yang: Good to see you, old friend...

You: ....

You slowly turned to meet a very familiar face that you weren't expecting to see.

You: Welt Yang...

Welt Yang

Mr. Yang: Let's talk somewhere else.

You didn't say anything before picking up your daughter and carrying her within your arms