Path of Trailblazing

2nd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After confronting Kafka and Silver Wolf once more again.

She left you something unexpected and she calmed up that you're a father now.

You: ....

As you are utterly confused and baffled but you quite didn't recall something happening between you and Kafka to give birth to this child.

Soon your attention was driven into something else when you can something was coming to your position as you met two young familiar faces from the horizon.

???: Y/N!

You: ....

You just sigh in relief before sheathing your katana in the back.

You: You two...

Dan Heng

March 7th

March 7th

March 7th: Old Man!

Dan Heng: Mr. (L/N)...

You: What are you two doing here...

March 7th: Asta said you head on your own without telling anything!

Dan Heng: What's going on...?

You: ....

March 7th: Hey, Old Man, tell us already!

She said making your eyebrows twitches in annoyance with a small vein popping out on the side of your forehead.

You: 💢 Stop calling me old man, you pipsqueak..

Soon the two of them noticed a girl unconscious beside you as they comes close and check her she had pluse.

Or still alive...

Dan Heng: Weren't her coordinates sent out from the space station...?

March 7th: Who cares? She's here and alive. Do She look like a mannequin to you?