Combat & Lore

ABILITIES AND STATS
_______________________________________

[ Basic ATK ]

Name: Swallow Blade: Single Target

A fast-hitting two-hit slice attack. Basic Attack deals +120% Total Physical Attack Physical Damage and allows him to dash to the target's location.

______________________________________

Skill: Sword Rain: Alpha: AoE

Quickly stab the enemies with blinding speed creating enough momentum to blast them backward gaining 10% Movement Speed, 15% Attack Speed for 1.5 seconds.

______________________________________

Ultimate: Tsumukari Muramasa: AoE

Summon the legendary katana that deals massive damage in a open area within the coast of half of (Y/N)'s HP and immobilized for a split seconds.

_______________________________________

Talent: Projection Magecraft (C -> conditionally A++): Support

A magic that reproduces tools by his image for several minutes. Its rank rapidly increases only when the projection subject is categorized as a "sword". Due this special trait of "can prepare counterfeits many times over", destroys the projected Noble Phantasms. By having them explode, the destructive power is momentarily raised.

Technique: Trace On: Circuit Connection (EX Rank): Passive

Item Construction Increases own buff success rate by 15%

Technique: Sword Trial (B+ Rank): Enchance

Trying out the sword. Test slashes, test swordsmanship. A method to measure the sharpness and performance of swords If he felt like it, he could even draw out its maximum power to the point of the weapon self-destructing in a single stroke.

Technique: Wrought Iron Will (A+ Rank): Passive

He loves iron and has a spirit that never fails. Every time it gives a shock, his spirit is further strengthened.

_______________________________________

DMG Boost: Fire

• Fire DMG increases by 5.1%

CRIT Rate Boost:

• CRIT Rate increases by 6.5%, Character Ascension 3

• Fire DMG increases by 6.0%
Req. Character Ascension 5

Flame (EX Rank): When this power is awakened in earnest, everything he makes will have the 'sword' attribute but it only affects Gains 50% Ult's Gauge, applies Special Attack against Evil, Special Attack against Threats to Humanity and Increases Ult damage. As a side note, this skill was supposed to have a 2-turn stun after used.

Eye of Karma: A dormant ability possessed by the body. Improves both static and dynamic visual acuity. Insight specialized only for battle action. With this body he can't set his eyes on destiny like with Clairvoyance... Supposedly, but due to the values of Muramasa, who set his eyes on the "karma" within the flames during his lifetime, the hawk eyes pierce not only the prey, but also their destiny that lies ahead.

Mind's Eye (True): Danger-avoidance ability that calmly grasps the enemy's strength as well as his own situation during predicament and deduces the available means of survival in that situation. As long as there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, it draws in the chance to put said strategy into motion.

_______________________________________

CHARACTER'S BREAKDOWN

Welt Yang: "The image of a man who fought against death and won.. He won't turn back again, it's a sacred death with no return...The man who walked through hell a thousand times so that nobody else would. The Man with a body of unbreakable swords.."

Himeko: "He gains much joy and pride in housework, especially cooking and helps to run Express's cafeteria. He, however, denies that he enjoys doing them. He takes the role of a stern but fair mentor to the youngsters, teaching them about the finer details of being a fighter and tutoring them in adaptation to help them succeed in their battle to win and survive."

Herta: "His personality is very contradicting. While he is thoroughly cynical and nihilistic, he is at the same time devoted and protective, and even a little childish to the point that it makes him hard to hate. He does not lie, but he does keep secrets and tell half truths. He means well and is capable of being nice, but often ends up being sarcastic, especially when he gives advice."

Kafka: "He has a distorted sense of values where he only finds self-worth from helping people without any compensation, feeling that the very act "helping people" is its own reward. He believes it is highly unfair that some people survive and others do not.~"

Silver Wolf: "He's not interested in video games but he is willing to play, once he gets started."

Blade: "Was it LUCK? Did I almost die, FUCKING luck? FOOL. You think you can come here, become a father, get a clean slate? That ain't how it works. You're a DESTROYER, like me."

Jing Yuan: "I've heard, he made a pact with the "unknown forces" to become a hero capable of producing miracles."

Yukong: "Though he possesses a weak status, he is a powerful warrior regardless of this fact. So he is deemed unconventionally strong. "

Fu Xuan: "He is extremely skilled with a sword. Even unarmed and faced with a powerful attack from Jingliu, said to be unmatched, He is able to easily disarm her without even taking a stance."

That's all for now.