Everwinter Night

2nd PERSON P.O.V

On the first night of the trailblazing expedition, you don't sleep as soundly and at ease as you did on the Express.

It's not because you have some kind of close bond with the Express but because you keep hearing the sound of troops moving around as you sleep.

And now, you can hear frantic door-knocking - your instincts tell you that something's not right... Go and investigate.

Upon leaving the room.

March 7th: Hey, Guys. Did you hear that?

Dan Heng: There's a group of Silvermane Guards at the entrance... and I don't think they're here to say hi.

You: ....

March 7th: If this is our escort, it's less friendly than I was expecting.

Stelle: You guys are assuming a lot. All I can see is their helmets.

March 7th: ...I just have a feeling.

Stelle: You can't always be friendly on the job, you know.

March 7th: Huh, you must've had some miserable jobs.

Stelle: Maybe they're not here to escort us?

March 7th: I guess we'll have to find out...

Dan Heng: Let's go and meet them. We won't know until we're down there.

You: Hold tightly to your weapons. I do not trust the looks upon their faces...

Stelle: Dad?

March 7th: What are you about to--

You: If you want to live do as I tell you...

March 7th: Y-Yes, Sir...

Upon leaving the hotel.

Stern Silvermane Guard: Hey! Commander Bronya is waiting for you all down below. Hurry up and go see her. And no tricks!

You: ....

March 7th: Are we... in a lot of trouble?

Then Confrontation the Silvermane Guards outside the hotel.

And now, you know exactly where the noise is coming from - it's undoubtedly the doing of the noble-looking girl and her troops in front of you and your companions.

They don't seem to be friendly.

Go and ask them what they want.

Be calm and reasonable for now...

Stern Silvermane Guard: Suspects! Stop running around and go see Commander Bronya!

March 7th: Suspects? That's not good...

You: Brace yourselves...!

Stelle: Yes, Father!

Sees Upon approaching the troops.

March 7th: Huh? It's you... you were there at the Fort...

 you were there at the Fort