Voice-Overs / Character's Breakdown

[ DATA BANK ]
_______________________________________

First Meeting:

I have been summoned and come at your request.

Greeting:

I answer to your summon.

Parting:

I bid you farewell, wish you a good day.

About Self: Distant Memories:

Still waiting for One's arrival...

About Self: Reason for Boarding the Express:

I've walked a long journey... But---

----Nothing is indestructible.

I've yearn for something beautiful
I've saw many people and towns
Beautiful things existed everywhere

... But I could not encounter the "starlight" I had parted on that day...

The reason this journey did not end, because I've lack a goal..

It was because I did not found what I've been looking for.

Chat: Magecraft:

... There are many things to say there. They only have acquainted in my home world — I don't know if there's anywhere else in the universe that'd have it...

Hobbies:

My down time? Mostly just mess with my gear and in the kitch...uhh, the plumbing? Yeah.

Annoyances:

The things I dislike? Let's leave the immature me aside, I can't stand immature ideals. Oh no, it's not about you. It's about me.

Something to Share:

.... .... .... .... Do you like swords?

Knowledge:

Magecraft, It is the ability to bring about what is possible through Science with supernatural means; although the process is considered a miracle, the result is not. The limits of Magecraft have changed with time, as science evolved and Magic from the past became possible through Science.

_______________________________________

About Welt:

I known, Welt... For as long as I've remembered... Even during the academy...

About Himeko:

... ... ... She was "Reborn" in Fire...
She was smiling in the Fire...

About Pom-Pom:

I have met many on my travels,
them are one of the few I would call "friend"

About March 7th:

A girl who once slumbered in eternal ice and knows nothing about her past. To find out the truth about her origins, she decided to travel with the Astral Express. A spirited and quirky young girl who is into all the things girls her age are interested in, such as taking photos.

About Dan Heng:

A cold and reserved young man who is reticent about his past.... ... ... I'm still keeping, an eye on him...

About Kafka:

Her ability to feel the lack of fear is what make people trembles around her feet... She and I had a history that I wish to speak this no longer. . .

About Blade:

He seeks to end his cruse of immortality... Yet his path lead to carnage and destruction... I found the words said to me before, as hypocritical and laughable...

About Jingliu:

The moment I've crossed blades with her... I've never seen such corruption reside with the mind... Hollowing screams of negativity... Frozen in a winter dominion as such malice lurks within...

About Herta:

Her puppets are merely a fracture of the real her truly is...

About Dr. Ratio:

People say he's smart as harsh he is but to me he's a jackass... His ego irritates me...

About Dan Heng 2 / Imbibitor Lunae:

It is the nature of an individual that matters, not their past.

_______________________________________
Eidolon Activation:

Almost time to show off my real power.

Character Ascension:

My power grows stronger... I can take them all on myself now!

Max Level Reached:

Just remember, we aren't finished here.

Trace Activation:

Good. I will not let you down.

_______________________________________

Added to Team With (Trailblazer):

Stay close.

Added to Team With Welt:

Just like old times... You watch my back and I watch yours.

Added to Team With Himeko:

Lend me your power and let's end this!

Added to Team With March 7th:

Use your bow and aim with accuracy

Added to Team With Dan Heng:

Boy!

Added to Team With Dan Heng • Imbibitor Lunae:

Boy!

Added to Team With Kafka:

This is your Final warning. Stay away...! I want no part of his blasted script..!

_______________________________________

Character's Breakdown

Dr. Ratio: "Hah! The so called "Hero without fear" Hmph! I care little about this Barbarism called art of warfare that he excels on! But I cannot deny that he hides a hidden power within..."

Ruan Mei: "His main strength lies within his versatility and adaptability, shown through his exceptional use of tactics and battle experience making his combat style very distinct from those of other combatants."

Jingliu: "Trails of Cold Steel...  A countless number of swords.... Yet are well preserved... He compensate for his weaknesses by refining what little talents he has. Never focusing on trying to strengthen what he's weak at but rather by advancing his best abilities to their absolute limit."

Black Swan: "You cannot ignore the allure that fate holds... the endless possibilities that await you on the path ahead. Even with your remarkable abilities, the complexity of the future will forever be a mystery to you..."

Acheron: "This man emits a powerful dormant power... He is dangerous... Either he poses a threat to me is still unknown..."