The Eighth and Final Rule

2nd PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

Dan Heng: "I can take them on my own, you know."

You: ...*sigh* "We need to work on your attitude."

As you wield your katana and Dan Heng with his spear.

You: "Destroy them all... Boy!"

After the fierce battle, you finally realize who the culprit for putting Dan Heng in this octagon is.

Dr. Dig: "Oh! What a beautiful performance! Cold Dragon Young and Straw-hat Ronin emerge victoriouuuus!"

Coincidentally, that person hasn't gotten very far just yet.

An uneventful pursuit is underway.

You swear that if you catch him this time, you will definitely end this opportunist smuggler right where he stands...

Soon March 7th and Stelle entered the octagon aftermath.

Dr. Dig: "Oh! It's seems the two have admirers after that spectacular performance!"

March 7th: "Admirers... How come we don't get cool nicknames?!"

Stelle: "Cooler than Cold Dragon Young...?"

March 7th: *sigh* "Forget it. I think our taste in nicknames is different."

March 7th: "Hey! Look! It's Sampo!"

You: "We've got an explanation to demand."

Stelle: "We've got another butt to kick."

March 7th: "That guy can't have gotten too far! Let's search nearby."

Upon reaching marked area.

Sampo: "H-Hey! It's you! I was just thinking to myself: "Am I getting robbed? Who are these people following me?" So, y'know, you start to walk a little faster, and... Anyhoo if I'd just turned around, I could've thrown open my arms and said a big "hi" to my old friends."

You grab his ear and pull him close to you and the rest of the Astral Express Crew.

You: "No more jokes, no more laughs."

Sampo: "Sounds like you've got a case of the grumps!"

He tried to teases you causing your face to darkened within a matter of seconds.

You: "I fucking hate clowns."

Sampo: "EEK!!"

Saying that in very threatening tone causing him, shiver in fear.

March 7th: "Save it. You saw us in there and got scared, so you pulled a runner."

Sampo: "Me? Scared? Hahaha, my friends, what do I have to fear? *gasp* Surely I haven't done anything to offend you?"

Stelle: "You threw us to the Silvermane Guards!"

Sampo: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa rewind. If I hadn't made a break for it, Gepard would've caught all of us. And do you think he would've given you a chance to explain yourselves? Hmm? He would've checked you straight into the graybar hotel!"

You: "...."

Sampo: "Meanwhile, there I was, looking out for you from the shadows! Do you know how difficult it was to make an entrance? They were watching you the whole time!"

Stelle: "And you set Dan Heng up."

Sampo: "Set him up? Yeah, with a job! You guys are new here, and let me tell you - you're gonna need some cash. And, Sampo Koski stops at nothing to help his friends. Saving you was just the beginning - I have to consider your finances too! With me you get the full service, folks. That's friendship."