~{1 the days going swimmingly}~~

_______________________________________________________________________________

|character descriptions|     ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ you may skip this if you want there will be vaguer descriptions                                                                                                                                                                   (what they look like)

xie lian; physical: golden eyes, dark long brown, pale smooth skin and a golden tail. wears: xie lian has some jewels still on him (like in the cover)

hua cheng/san lang: dark eyes (dark brown/black), long dark raven black hair, pale smooth skin, wears: his usual but more piratey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯                                                                                                             _______________________________________________________________________________

xie lian used to be the crown prince of xianle a beautiful kingdom with color, beutys, riches, music, and beautiful creatures. xie lian joined the heavens when he was 17 and yet his kingdom fell when he was 21. he tried his hardest to save them all but failed miserably after that he was know as the king/god of misfortune .

xie lian was swimming looking for scraps on the sea floor or just floating around his golden eyes glimmered and shined whenever he would find a human artifacts big or small. his tail shimmered as well whenever the light would hit it or even in the dark it would shine brightly and beautifully. his silky dark brown hair flew everywhere as he picked up or grab scraps. xie lian was swimming calmly until he noticed that there was a ship woah is that a human ship! he  thought to himself as he swam up to see. he swam to the boat and found a edge where he had a decently clear view of the people on board they all looked like how his father and guoshi would describe barbarians or pirates as he looked at the people all of them caught his eye they were holding beautiful and shiny jewels but there was one among them all that was a true gem to see. 

xie lian couldn't take his eyes away from the beautiful man in crimson red who wore an eyepatch on his right eye he was like eye candy to xie lian he has such a lovely face xie lian thought only to realize he was blushing like crazy. he saw some of the crew in the boat look at his direction and he ducked behind the boat as he slapped himself what- ?! ???? xie lian thought to himself in embarrassment until he heard a voice speak up well since im already peeking might as well make the most of it  xie lian thought as he prayed for forgiveness later for such a shameless act. 

as he peeked into the boat everyone was already mostly quiet or whispering xie lian snuck a peak and heard that deep voice again it was the beautiful man in red. the mans raven hair flew in the wind as he said "we're almost there everyone we've almost arrived!" the man said as they all cheer  i wonder what his name is xie lian wondered curiously.  "HEY HUA - I MEAN CAPTIN!" someone in the crowd said "what is it" "THERES A STORM"and just as the man said that BAM thunder struck and the wave got stronger causing the boat to go into chaos there was yelling eveywhere on every side of the ship until "LEAK THERES A LEAK!" and then there was even more panic everyone scrambled to fix the leak until "THERES ANOTHER LEAK OVER HERE AND ITS HUGE" xie lian got startled at the extreme change of events he saw people getting on life boats to escape and others just diving headfirst.

 xie lian began to worry about the people until he realized that the red man vanished he assumed he was helping people or in a life boat but xie lian suddenly saw a red figure in the water his jewels and boots were weighing him down immensely, he could barely keep his head above the water  xie lian immediately rushed in the red mans direction noticing that he was sinking fast xie lian grabbed hold of the red man but noticed at the same time the amount of people who had already drowned and xie lian got a sick feeling in his stomach and flashbacks to xianles fall he froze only for a second and then swam up to give the man air he then remembered the man said that they were arriving somewhere so xie lian went in the direction the boat had been heading and found the shore of an isolated beach. he noticed the man wasn't breathing and xie lian knew that humans needed air  "p-p-p-please p-p-p-please please f-f-f-forgive me" xie lian said as he closed his eyes and put his lips to the mans in an attempt to give him air. the mans eye opened.

(constructive criticism is always welcome when it comes to my writing so please T^T)