~{2 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞friendship☜(゚ヮ゚☜)}~

the mans eye opened suddenly. xie lian without little hesitation pushed of the man and dove back into the water to get away "wai- ouchh- WAIT!"the man in red cried out xie lian already hidden behind a rock yelled back with his face red as a cherry "i apologize whoever you are" he said as he left he heard "please wait i wanna see you!".

a 3 days had passed and xie lian was back in some random cave he found he was still nearby to the beach in which he left the man stranded on and the more he thought about it the more he realized how rude it was to have just left him xie lian contemplated going back and seeing the man. xie lian was scared of embarrassing himself after all he hasn't spoken with anyone aside from pointing in a direction for a passerby he was scared of humiliating himself and ruining the one chance he had of friendship with someone again

(hua chengs pov) hua cheng was stranded on an isolated beach with nobody around to help but it didn't matter to him all he could think about was the beautiful person who had saved him "PLEASE SHOW YOURSELF SIR! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN REPAY YOU!"hua cheng yelled at the top of his lungs "I HAVE MONEY? IVE- UMMM-OH-O- I'VE GOT POWER!" Hua cheng attempted to convince this mystery person. suddenly he heard a splash in the water he looked at the direction the sound had come from.

(back to xie lian) xie lian decided to come above to see if the man was ok. it had been multiple years since he last spoke with someone and whenever he did they would cut him in the middle of his sentences. "hello? whos there?!" the red man asked "i-i umm" xie lian said under his breath somehow some way the man in red heard him " are you the person who saved me that day?! please how can i repay you?"" the man pleaded to xie lian "i-ii- uh-um-i....i-im s-s-sorry!" xie lian hid in the water when suddenly a hand grabbed his arm and "Please wait!" the man said desperate as he pulled xie lian out of the water he was only able to pull him out up to his waist.

the man  pulled the man out of the water up to his waist and then asked again "are you the person that saved me that day?!"  xie lian looked stunned. the man had beautiful and long dark black hair with pale and smooth skin. ï-i-......"xie lian stuttered "i- did" xie lian finally replied his voice gentle and calm "whats your name?" the man asked as he put xie lian down but still held onto xie lians arm. xie lian sucked it up and said ""my... my name is xie lian may i ask what is yours?" the man in red thought for a moment and said "my name is hua cheng but i prefer you call me san lang" he replied leisurely. xie lian for the first time since forever felt happy. for the longest time he had been all alone with nobody to help or guide him and finally he found someone willing to speak more than a sentence to him.