~{3 ╰(*°▽°*)╯just for the week(totally)╰(*°▽°*)╯}

~xie lian and hua cheng talked more with each other xie lian had already revealed the fact he was a mermaid it didn't shock hua cheng since he did save him from drowning in the middle of almost nowhere. as they talked it started to get late and hua cheng said "hey you should go home and rest a bit im going to get a new ship" xie lian was stunned and just as hua cheng said goodbye and was getting up xie lian thought about it like really thought about it and realized how lonely he was how that his only form of a friend is leaving and grabbed the chain on hua chengs boot it shined brightly in the light and had a few tiny butterflies on it. hua cheng stopped and kneeled down and asked "whats wrong gege?" "are you leaving?" xie lian asked slightly worried "yes im just going to get a ship so i can return home" hua cheng replied "when will you be back?" "in a week or so." hua cheng replied.

 xie lian still unconsciously gripped the chain on his boot "well..... does gege wish too tag along?" hua cheng asked "how could i go did you happen to forget im a merman?" xie lian said " of course not but i guess i didn't introduce myself to well let me restart ahem" hua cheng said with a mysterious air to him " my name is hua cheng im a supreme ghost king  i can turn you human for a while if thats what you wish"(don't question my logic okay T^T) xie lian remembered that back when he was still a king and beloved by all he technically had the power to do that alone but now it was gone. xie lian was stunned at the offer and wondered a bit since it was such a huge offer " you may be stunned but don't think this offer comes for free" hua cheng said as he lowered to xie lians level |xie lian was sitting|

 "whats- um the price then?" xie lian asked " i just want you to be my little helper" hua cheng said with a smirk  "really? thats it?" xie lian asked "hmm? what were you expecting huh? something perverted probably i don't blame you but-" hua cheng teased but xie lian was quick to counter saying "NO I-I-I-I-I D-DIDN'T THINK OF SUCH THINGS I-I-I-I" xie lian said in a rush to clear things up " well then what do you mean by 'really? thats it?" hua cheng asked " i just mean that helping you with whatever your doing just feels like a given if you're going to give me an opportunity such as this" xie lian replied " oh! really? is that so~?" hua cheng asked whilst quickly changing the tone along with the question.  xie lian got flustered at the tone change and said "um i mean you can ask whatever just nothing inappropriate and i'd probably agree"

hua cheng thought about it for a moment and then said "hmm well you did save my life so maybe i won't make you pay but if i come up with something i really want from you i'll just ask"  xie lian was so excited he'd be turned human for a while and travel with a friend. hua cheng then said "oops i forgot something very important gege" "what is it san lang?" xie lian said worriedly " one thing you don't happen to have human clothes with you now do you?" hua cheng asked worriedly "hmmm why?" xie lian asked oblivious to the obvious " well when you transform into a human you won't exactly ummm being wearing much" xie lian thought about it not seeing a problem but then remembered his class about humans and there anatomy and realized the issue "i- ummm i may have some but there extremely tattered and are withering" xie lian replied "well if have some get a pair of pants and a shirt both big enough for you if you can find any if not i'll look for a town nearby and buy some clothes.

xie lian went down to his cave and looked for human attire he found a large slightly oversized gray shirt with patches and a number sewn onto it 108 it also had a few tiny holes he also found a pair of pants that were a little large and were stained at the bottom with dirt he brought them to the surface where hua cheng was patiently waiting as he counted coins he had in a little bag he had with him "gege did you find anything?" hua cheng asked curiously "yep"xie lian said ans he threw the pants and the shirt in front of hua cheng. hua cheng looked at the clothes in disgust but then saw xie lians bright smile at the fact he found all of this "hmmm looks like i''ll have to buy you new clothes either way" hua cheng said as he ripped off the number 108 from the shirt.

xie lian went behind a giant rock as hua cheng said "ok so im going to transform you but i won't be able to help you at all ok?" "yup its fine i'll figure it out" xie lian was transformed into a human xie lian rushed to put on his pants and shirt and when he finally did he yelled to hua cheng "ummm san lang i think we may have some problems..." "are you dressed first?" hua cheng asked "yup no need to worry" xie lian replied "well then what could possibly be the problem he said walking behind the rock as he saw xie lian no with legs but that was the last of there issues hua cheng said " whats the problem aside from not knowing how to walk?" xie lian replied with a smile "thats the only issue".