[14 crying with your besties ;D]

Feng xin looked over at Xie lian with his glossy eyes and red face. He watched as Xie lian looked at him with a concerned look on his face, he watched as Xie lians long brown silk like hair flew in the wind beautifully.
"Feng xin are you ok? Did I say something rude?" Xie lian worried as he tried to place his hands on feng xin but feng xin dodged his hands hesitantly.
"It's nothing your highness ok! It's i it's nothing—" feng xin said with a stutter as he quickly looked away and walked away from Xie lian "I I'll see you tomorrow if your not busy." He said as he walked away with a wave leaving Xie lian standing there in confusion and worry.
Xie lian stared at the sea again as his mind was stumbling flipping turning in confusion not understanding what he had done. Was it the fact he said he like San Lang? Was it because he pushed feng xin away all those years ago? Was it not talking with him? Xie lian didn't know, but he wanted to, he wanted to understand what he had done wrong he didn't care if the truth hurt he was already used to upsetting truths that stabbed him through the heart. He leaned on the edge as he felt numb and confused, he thought feng xin had forgotten about him but strangely enough it seemed Xie lian still meant something to him something important.

Xie lians sulking was interrupted by a familiar comforting voice.
"Hey gege are you ok?" Hua cheng walked besides to Xie lian and looked worriedly at him. "Is everything all right? Did something happen?" Hua cheng asked as he stepped closer to Xie lian. Xie lian wiped his face then stared back at hua cheng.
"I I'm fine San Lang heh just got salt water in my eye heh" Xie lian chuckled nervously as he blatantly lied as he rubbed at his eyes "so um where are we heading I must've forgotten heh" Xie lian laughed again a bit as he wiped the tears from his eyes then warmly smiled towards hua cheng.
"We're merely going to my home gege but first I must take a quick stop to an old friends abode we have some hm unfinished business." Hua cheng said trying to avoid the topic "you could say that they own me some money" hua cheng chuckled.

Hua chengs chuckles soon died out as he stared at Xie lians warm smile yet sorrowful eyes "if gege wishes to tell this one something I will always be here ok?" Hua cheng said as he stepped closer to Xie lian "I know that those two friends of yours have known you for much longer therefore you probably trust them more, but if you ever need someone I am always here for you gege" hua cheng said as he looked Xie lian in his eyes.

Xie lian couldn't tell if he was being honest, after being lied to so much throughout the fall of xianle it became difficult for him to remember how to truly trust someone else with the burden of his sorrows and problems, despite it all something in Xie lian told him that hua cheng was being genuine- that he was being true with his words Xie lian wanted, wished even dreamed about having somebody anybody he could trust to seek comfort in and hua cheng just came and fulfilled that wish of his.

Xie lian looked back at hua cheng then responded "I wish to tell you but at the moment I would rather for us to get to know each other better, not based on our past or based on our reputations based on us" Xie lian said with a caring smile hua cheng then offered his hand to Xie lian, Xie lian was surprised by the sudden offer "I see you don't happen to be in the best mood and I won't pry but I want to show you something that I think you'll like to see" hua cheng said with a cheeky grin "I promise it'll be amazing you won't want to leave I swear" he laughs. Xie lian was unsure whether he should laugh or cry and hua chengs funny offer but took his hand nonetheless.
Hua cheng gentle grasped Xie lians delicate hand and began leading him to the bottom of the boat. Hua chengs movements were slow and precise as silver butterflies seemed to dance around him, a curious sight for Xie lian but chose not to speak on it to avoid making the trip any slower. They reached a set of doors with a heavy lock on it "wow San Lang must want to show me something very important am I correct?" Xie lian chuckled as he stared at the lock wondering as to what was behind it, what was so important to lock up.
"Of course it's important gege, I collected it all specifically for this moment you know" hua cheng smiled slyly as he unlocked the door in a graceful yet swift manner. The doors flew open and hua cheng placed a palm to the doors, Xie lian stared in awe and disbelief at the sight he was seeing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

(Sorry for taking like 1-2 months to update life has been very busy and I haven't had much spare time, I really hope you guys who read this can ignore the long waits but I do genuinely love working on this fic and i very much appreciate people reading it)
_______________________________________________________________________________________