[17] decisions

[i just realized i didn't add ruoye in properly/at all so i may start putting him into the story :)]

xie lian woke up the next day with a headache. he'd only slept 3 maybe 4 hours that night. he'd spent all night and day rolling in bed deciding on whether to stay with san lang or go with feng xin and mu qing, he had locked himself in his room the previous day refusing to go outside, not even to eat! he spent the whole day thinking of the pro's and con's to staying or leaving. in times like this he wished he could just dissapear again, not have to make decisions for anyone even himself, he learned the hard way that people around him are usually more correct than him, he learned the hard way that following your heart may not always be a good idea but he still chooses to follow that third path nonetheless.

xie lian was in turmoil he couldn't decide whether or not to stay leave leave stay jump or or maybe just run away. xie lian was beginning to consider the last option, yes it may be the cowards way out but xie lian learned that sometimes the cowards plan was the best plan. all xie lian had to do was sneak away into the sea, maybe swim away as far as he can or maybe drown if he finds out how, maybe then his misery would end all of it.

xie lian learned the difficult way that in the world he lived in it was best to be a coward when decisions became hard, like deciding whether to save the drowning child or continue with your traditional and very important parade, or saving a kingdom or saving yourself, and in this situation. in all tthe prior situations he threw himself into a shark to save another, and yes he doesn't regret saving that child one bit but he still lives in confusion about his kingdoms fall or rather his fall. he chose to try and save his kingdom which only led to more and more pain, but he couldn't just go back to the heavenly court and turn a blind eye! that would be to cruel, in situations like those he wish he'd just runaway with bai wuxiang and pretended to be something hes not.

xie lian continued to think and think about every hard decision hes's ever made and what he's learned from it as a way to try and decide whether to stay or leave, but gradually the memories of his stupid decisions started to weigh on him and he no longer knew whether he was looking back to help him decide or to forgive himself. suddenly like a gust of fresh air he felt something on his arm start to tug and hug him, ruoye, he had been ignoring ruoye and hiding him to the best of his abilities, its not like xie lian didn't like him in fact xie lian saw him as a cute pet rather xie lian rather not have to explain or remember the way ruoye came to be in this world. n=ruoye suddenly burst out of xie lians sleeves and started to swiftly move around the room to try and cheer him up.

"ruoye calm down your gonna break something or hurt yourself" xie lian chuckled as he lifted his hand and wrist for ruoye to return and he did, ruoye returned to xie lians wrist and closely hugged it to comfort xie lian "thanks ruoye you always know how to cheer me up" xie lian chuckled as he pet the white silk as if it were a tiny kitten thats cuddling in his arms.just as he began to comfort and play with the silk ribbon a knock came at the door.

"w who is it?" xie lian asked as he hid ruoye under his sleeve again and sat upright in his bed "im not very hungry so you can have lunch without me again" xie lian said as he chuckled to try and shoo whoever was on the other side of the door away.

"gege please come out" hua cheng said quietly yet with concern loud enough for xie lian to hear but quiet enough for him to understand hua cheng.
"O ok San Lang just one moment"xie lian further he ruoye as he walked to the door and opened it. Outside the door he saw a sad pirate, "San Lang what's wrong?" Xie lian asked confused as he walked closer to the saddened pirate king.
"Nothings wrong gege at least not now" hua cheng said as he brushed the hair away from xie lians face "I just wanted to make sure you ate something and to check up on you" hua cheng said with a smile as he gestured to the tray he was holding for xie lian "may I come inside?" Hua cheng said with a cheeky smile.
"Of course san Lang" xie lian said as he let hua cheng enter the room. "Thanks for the food san Lang I don't know what I'd do without you" xie lian said as he sat on the bed chuckled.
Hua cheng kneeled in front of xie lian then placed the tray on top of xie lians lap and looked up at him "gege when I told you you had 3 days I didn't mean to pressure you too much,  I know you only technically have 2 days left now and whatever you choose I will respect of course" hua cheng proclaimed proudly then continued "but just go with me to this last little island so I can show you something amazing" hua cheng said with a genuine smile.
Xie lian contemplated the offer for a while then hua cheng interrupted again "it's a very nice island and has many fishes as well as a beautiful view" hua cheng continued.
Xie lian accepted (how could he say no?)

(Hua cheng s POV) "Σ੧(❛□❛✿) g gege!!! Hang out with me!!!!!"......."that's too forward hmmmmm" "\(//∇//)\ g gege!!! Look at the sunset!!!"....."does he like sunsets? Or dawn more?"
"(OvO) these damn f##king servants ruining my time with gege!!!"