~{9 yummy yumy}~

Feng xin and mu Qing swim as quickly as they can to the heavenly court. They burst into the court and immediately call upon jun we "JUN WU WE HAVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION!" They both scream I'm the court "what is it? We're you able to complete your mission on land? Did something go wrong?" Jun wu asks. Jun wu looked like gold sitting on a throne with multiple jewels and gems on as he holds a tritant (idk how to spell sorry it's the thing ariels dad uses ok) "no the mission went fine despite our many battles together" feng xin explained "it's something else it has to do with xie lian" mu Qing explained "what is it that's so important with that nuisance of a man?" A random official yells and everyone agrees "we think he may be in grave danger" feng xin says "and that effects us how?" Someone states again "it's not like it'll affect us" another said "he can make it through it it's not like he can die or something" another laughed. Jun wu then put a stop to the mockery "what happened to xie lian? Why aren't you there are you two unable to help?" Jun wu asked "xie lian was on land while we were on our mission so obviously we got confused and worried" feng xin responds the court goes silent and a few gasps can be heard and some whispers "continue" jun wu said "we got curious and decided to investigate which was when we found out why he was there" mu Qing said "well why was he there? Out with it!" Jun wu said "he was with Hua cheng: crimson rain sought flower" they both answer and the court goes silent in shock and jun wu sits there and thinks "I'll think about what course of action we should take...for now you should keep an eye on them that is your new objective" jun wu says "I'll help once the situation is evaluated" the two nod and go back out to find the ship again.

"What kinds of food does Gege enjoy?" Hua cheng asks "I'm open for anything as long as it's not fish or sea creatures other than that I'm good" xie lian replies as hua cheng gestures for him to take a seat "I can help with cooking if you want, I'd always love to pick up a new hobby my mother used to love cooking so I could help" xie lian said enthusiastically "oh really? Well of course then I'd love the extra hand just give me a second to fix something in the kitchen" hua cheng said as he walked to the kitchen he entered the kitchen then politely but still with a hint of rudeness and darkness said ""scram" to the chefs in the room "o-ok hua chengzhu well g-go" they all rush out "actually prepare some ingredients first and absolutely no sea creatures if I see even a scale of a fish I will kill you all." Hua cheng said then left the kitchen as the chefs inside hurried preparing ingredients. "Just give me a minute Gege than you can come and cook" hua cheng said with a bright smile when suddenly the doors burst open its feng xin and mu Qing "oh where were you guys? I was looking all over for you two!" Xie lian said confused "we were busy ........ um" feng xin said "talking we were talking it has nothing to do with you " mu Qing replied "oh I thought you two were doing something else together" hua cheng laughs and the two stand there looking embarrassed and red "well Gege if you really want to cook nows the time" hua cheng smiles as he leads the way to the kitchen.
Feng xin coughs "wait he's doing what now?!" Almost in a disgusted tone and mu Qing backed him up in saying "you sure?!" "What do you doubt his skills? I doubt your any better" hua cheng said grimly as he sits down then gestures for the two to do the same and they sit down.

After a few minutes or more xie lian comes out with three dishes one for feng xin one for mu Qing and one for hua cheng "where's your plate Gege?" Hua cheng questions "oh I'm not that hungry" xie lian brushes off as mu Qing rolls his eyes and feng xin slaps his arm and whispers "that's rude!" "It really is" hua cheng said looking menacingly at the two "also I didn't have enough ingredients to copy the recipe like the rest" xie lian says with a disappointed smile "it's ok Gege I'll find something" hua cheng said as he seats to eat the food that was prepared. The three dig in and in a matter of Seconds feng xin and mu Qing pass out "!are they okay?!!" Xie lian says worried for them "their fine I'll bring them to their bed it's ok" hua cheng says nonchalantly as if they didn't just pass out and suddenly some servants of his come pick the two up and drag them away "are you sure their fine?!" Xie lian says again "yup" hua cheng says in return "well your food was delicious but I should get you something to eat now come one I'll find something you enjoy" hua cheng then gestured for xie lian to sit and went to go get the food.
Xie lian waited for a moment and hua cheng comes back with a magnificent plate filled with delicious foods "I-I don't think I can eat all that" xie lian laughs not knowing whether to laugh or cry "we can share there's no need to get sick over food plus we can throw it" hua cheng says as xie lian immediately rejects the idea of throwing food "maybe we shouldn't waste food" "oh well of course if that's what you really want just tell me when your full I'll have the rest" hua cheng says politely "ok then" xie lian smiles.

They finish eating their meals and they go to sleep.

(I do apologize my motivation has depleted quicker than anything ever so sorry for bad writing)