~{10 mermaid treasure}~

_______________________________________________________________
Idk if the characters are super accurate but I think they still resemble the original characters personalities
Please do give me some criticism
_______________________________________________________________

Xie lian slept peacefully in a room only for him. The bed was big enough for two with soft and nice blankets and pillows Xie lian hadn't felt the same in years so he took advantage of the golden opportunity. Feng xin and mu Qing shared a room that was smaller they slept on bunk bed feng xin on the bottom and mu Qing on top. Hua cheng was sleeping in his own separate room similar to Xie lians.
After a few hours of sleep Xie lian wakes up and starts to wander the deck out of curiosity. He walked aboard the ship looking into the sea rarely but looking at the stars much of the time. Xie lian went to multiple places on the ship avoiding places that he was unsure if he could go to. As Xie lian wandered he saw hua cheng "oh! San Lang your up as well?" Xie lian asked as he went up to hua cheng "oh Gege I could ask the same question" hua cheng laughed and Xie lian was now standing next to him "the sky is very beautiful don't you think?" Xie lian asked softly "mhm it is very beautiful but it could never compare to Gege" hua cheng teased as he peeked a Xie lians reaction, Xie lians ears became a slightly reddish pink as well as his cheeks.

"Hey San Lang may I ask you a question?" Xie lian says now his face was back to his usual light skin with only a light trace of red remaining "what is it Gege wishes to know?" Hua cheng looked back at xie lian as he leaned on the wall "are there other pirates? And if so are there any you fear in specific?" Xie lian asked, hua cheng thought about it for a moment and said "yes there are others but most cower under me and others are stupid enough to defy me, but I don't think I've met any pirate that has made me crimson rain sought flower cower beneath them but maybe their is one" hua cheng said as they stood in silence for a few more moments until hua cheng remembered something "oh yea Gege I got you something" hua cheng searched his pocket and pulled out a thin silver chain with a diamond ring on it "it's a gift for you Gege" hua cheng said kindly as he placed the necklace on Xie lians neck as it lay there shimmering in the sun beautiful and all. Xie lian fidgeted with the ring for a few seconds then said "thank you San Lang but I haven't given you anything in return. You've done so much and I haven't done anything at all!" Xie lian said with a slight worried look in his eyes "hmm well you did make that delicious meal good enough right?" Hua cheng teased nicely as he pulled Xie lians hair away from his face. "Well I should go to sleep well have much more to speak of tomorrow" Xie lian smiled as he held on tight to the ring that hua cheng had just given to him "I can take you back Gege" hua cheng said offering his hand to Xie lian "sure" he smiled and took his hand and hua cheng grasped it gently and they walked to Xie lians room.

Xie lian and hua cheng went to their separate rooms to sleep some more.
After a few more hours of rest it was morning feng xin and mu Qing were already both awake and waiting in front of Xie lians door. As xie lian awoke and went outside he saw two figures with irritated expressions waiting outside to greet him. "Good morning your 'highness'" mu Qing said with a sarcastic tone to the 'highness' part "good morning mu Qing, feng xin" Xie lian replied all smiles ignoring the sarcasm. They started walking aboard the ship and Xie lian saw hua cheng and dashed towards him as he sees land "San Lang is that your estate?" Xie lian asks excitedly as he sees a big mansion that looked dark with a dark blue tone like the darkened depths of the ocean "no it's not I just have to meet with a person real quick talk about a certain amount of money they owe me" hua cheng said as his tone turned a little dark at the 'money' part "but unfortunately I wouldn't want you to be disgraced with his presence so you can roam around town with your...." hua cheng looked at feng xin and mu Qing then smiled "servants" feng xin and mu Qings faces suddenly turned dark and they looked as if they were going to rip hua cheng head off and so to clear the air Xie lian said "they're more like old friends or acquaintances".

They all reached the island with the dark mansion. "You three are free to roam around the town over there but do be wary there are some self proclaimed 'mermaid hunters' and such that roam around there are few but they are good at there jobs so just watch out wouldn't wanna lose you again Gege" hua cheng said as he got ready to head out "well I'll see you all in about 2 or 3 hours, so bye" hua cheng then got of the boat and started to walk through the town towards the mansion.
The three who were left behind just stood there watching for a short while before feng xin and mu Qing started bickering "maybe we should explore its kind of dull here don't you think" feng xin suggests "what? Did you even hear what that guy just said?! Mer-maid. Huh-ters roam around here smart-ass" mu Qing snapped back "maybe we should just take the ship and dip" feng xin mumbled under his breath. After a few more minutes of bickering with one another they notice Xie lian already set off in town he was still in sight despite being stuck in the crowd and the two swiftly went to reach him and knock some sense into him.

Xie lian got a good distance away from feng xin and mu Qing and continued walking around mesmerized by the place, the only other location he's been on land was a big city and now he was in a smaller and more quiet place. As he roamed around alone at the place he bumped into a stranger and he fell back.

"Oh I apologize I didn't see you there" the stranger said as he offered his hand to help Xie lian up.

"Oh no it ok it was me who wasn't paying attention to my surroundings" Xie lian replied as he took the strangers Hand to get up. "I haven't seen you around. Who may you be?" The stranger asked curiously. Xie lian finally got a good look at the strange man he just bumped into he had dark long hair and wore a brown hooded cape there was nothing truly off about the mans appearance aside from the strange mask on his face that resembled a half smiling half crying face "I'm Xie lian who may you be?" Xie lian asked not thinking to much about the mask. Feng xin and mu Qing were about 5 to 6 people away from them. The man looked up and down at xie lian after hearing his name and then replied "I'm bai wuxiang but some rather call me by other names" the man said still looking at xie lian. As Xie lian was about to say something back he felt to arms hook onto his "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING YOU DUMB-" feng xin cursed "WE WERE WORRIED DAMMIT" mu Qing snapped cutting feng xin off "oh- hey feng xin hey mu Qing" Xie lian said not understanding the current mood or rather just ignoring it "well it seems your servants have come to grab you well then I'll be on my way it was nice meeting you xianle" bai wuxiang said as he turned and left the scene "wtf who was that your highness?!" Mu Qing asked "his name was bai wuxiang why?" "No reason just tell us before you go wandering around in a dangerous place!" Mu Qing snapped "and don't go throwing your name around like that! If what crimson rain- or rather hua cheng said is true you could become a target for mermaid hunters!" Feng xin snapped as well but his tone became more of a whisper at the last part. They then started to drag Xie lian back to the boat "wait can't we explore a bit? I mean no harm would come from just window shopping" Xie lian suggested not wanting to be cramped up in a boat. The two thought for a moment then replied "sure but don't throw your name around like that anymore we're lucky that bai wuxiang guy wasn't a mermaid hunter or at least not bold enough to make such a scene in a public area!" Mu Qing said as he and feng xin both let Xie lians arms go "how come? I mean it's not like I'm the crown prince anymore. That's long gone" Xie lian said as he tilted his head in confusion "that may technically be true but your still the same value as before! You technically have more abilities than both of us combined!" Mu Qing responded as feng xin added "the only reason you can't use said abilities anymore is because of.......you know what" feng xin stopped in his sentence and gesture to Xie lians ankle.
"Well it's not like I can use thoughs abilities like you said so no harm is done right?" Xie lian questioned
"That's correct to an extent your highness. But you have to understand that there are ways to break that shackle and there are other things that are reasons for hunters to capture you aside from your royal status" Feng xin replied
Mu Qing then adds "As much as I hate to agree with him he's right. Just because you can't use your abilities anymore as a whole doesn't mean your worthless in their eyes like for example your scales" he gestures to Xie lians legs "they are still the equivalent of diamonds or gold to humans or hunters" mu qing continues "there are other things to like you could be used as a display trapped in some tank or something for people to watch or maybe worse we can't know" Feng xin adds "ok I understand let's not dwell then I won't say my name any longer like that let's just look around now" Xie lian agreed and they went to look at stores and such.