~{7 :-) a saving dash :-)}~

IT WAS SAN LANG! xie lian saw hua cheng outside hua cheng seemed to be giggling at the sight before him and who wouldn't laugh at least a bit it was a scene of a 17 year sitting on the ground looking outside a window. san lang opened the window and entered the room only to say "i would've prefered you let down you long brown hair for me to climb up the tower but this is fine as well"" hua cheng said as he grabbed onto the golden rope tied onto xie lians hand. xie lians hands were soft and fine the hands of a prince or princess hua cheng was able to remove the rope from xie lians hands and then asked " is gege ready to go?" hua cheng asked "yes but.."xie lian said looking down from the window "we're on the fourth floor of the building and umm.... in my fair opinion i also don't think i could make it anyways"just as xie lian finished saying his sentence hua cheng picked up xie lian into his arms one hand under xie lians knes and the other on his back as he said " lets go then princess" hua cheng said teasingly as xie lian got flustered and remembered how beautiful hua cheng was and now he was up close. xie lian was immediately turned as red as hua chengs attire. hua cheng saw and laughed a bit as he said "are you ready?" xie lian looked down then immediately stuffed his face back into hua chengs chest and said "yup captin" he said with his hands holding on tight to hua cheng and his eyes shut tight.

hua cheng dropped down landing light on his feet when they heard "F##K YOU HUA CHENG YOU MOTHER F##KER"!" feng xin and mu qing both said as they dropped down to the ground to reach hua cheng "what?" hua cheng said acting confused " WHAT DO YOU MEAN WhAt!" mu qing yelled as he pulled out his sword to attack but hua cheng quickly dodged with xie lian still in his arms. "YOUR HIGHNESS JUMP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" feng xin yelled angrily towards xie lian. xie lian remained unable to answer him due to how fast hua cheng was moving. mu qing finally stopped attacking then hua cheng kicked him into the crowd everyone started to stare "AH- F##K YOU HUA CHENG"mu qing said getting up. as soon as everyone heard the name hua cheng they ran screaming in chaos "san lang!" xie lian yelled at hua cheng "what gege?" hua cheng reponded "please don't hurt him a day has already basically past lets just go!" xie lian said " whatever you wish" hua cheng said slightly disappointed but ran anyways. feng xin a mu qing noticed his change in direction and followed they were only a few inches away from hua cheng and xie lian.

hua cheng and xie lian finally reached the boat and hua cheng put xie lian down and told him "get on the boat gege and pull the lever on the side that has a chain i just need to do something really quick" hua cheng said xie lian could guess he was probably going to try and prevent them from entering the boat so he said " don't hurt them please their my friends" he then went as quick as he could to the boat. feng xin and mu qing saw hua cheng standing there but they didn't stop running since their goal was to get to xie lian. hua cheng then grabbed two handfuls of sand and threw it at them but feng xin and mu qing didn't quit they continued to run but they ran in the direction of hua chengs blind side the eye that was covered in an eyepatch they ran as fastthey could and hua cheng followed (btw the boat was already leaving again don't question my logic) feng xin and mu qing got on the boat just barely and hua cheng followed xie lian saw them get on the boat and knew what would happen next to xie lian grabbed his robes and put his hand on the wall for the support and began to run "YOUR HIGHNESS STOP! ITS IMPORTANT!" both yelled running after xie lian. xie lian suddenly bumped into someone it was hua cheng (he went around) hua cheng then went infront of xie lian.

they were already a good distance away from the shore. hua cheng said "gege should i throw them overboard?" "no it'd be-"xie lian said until he got cut off by mu qing saying loudly "it'd be usless anyways! we'd just jump back onto the ship or just follow you guys!" hua cheng ignored them as he turned around to xie lian and said " gege finish what you were saying you were so rudely interupted" hua cheng said with a light smile. mu qing got angry at being ignored and was about to say something until suddenly out of thin air hua chengs saber came to life and with the speed of light went and put his blade on mu qings neck "gege please tell me"hua cheng said with an even brighter smile "i was going to say t-that they'll just.. come back again ye" xie lian said embarrassed.