~{5 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞encountering old friends(¬_¬ )}~

xie lian and hua cheng both walked out of the store. xie lian and hua cheng continued to walk for hours trying to find someone willing to sell there boat to them the reasons they had for not selling the boats would be different every time like "i don't want to give my boat to a freak like you"refering to hua chengs eye " your gonna need to pay more than that" "who even are you?" and more hua cheng found yet another person willing to try and negotiate he went to meet him xie lian tagged along not saying much just holding onto the bag for hua cheng as he sat and waited "are you willing to give me a boat for this (amount of money)" hua cheng asked the man across from him "hmm let me think about it"he said yet suddenly he got distracted by something "whats wrong sir do you want more money or something?" "no its just who's that behind you?"

"why is that important right now?" hua cheng said " "just answer the damn question or im not giving the boat to you no matter what"the man said hua cheng started to get angry at the man but he calmed himself down and replied with "this is my friend he's traveling with me" hua cheng said as he sighed angrily " ok whats your name?" the man asked yet another worthless question and hua cheng was already irritated and tired so he yelled "THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT WE'RE DOING PLUS IT NONE OF YOUR F##KING BUISNESS YOU STUPID #####!!" hua cheng cussed the man out and finally at the end of the day he somehow still managed to get the boat maybe it was due to all the death threats or maybe hua cheng is just really good at persuading people either way they had a boat now and the rest was just a vacation for the two of them . (kinda rushed this part so sorry)

"is there anything gege wishes to have" hua cheng asked him "im a bit hungry but thats its it really" they walked to find a place to get food and they found one they entered the line and waited for their turn in line " what are you gonna get gege?" hua cheng asked xie lian "i don't know what are you getting?" xie lian asked " i wasn't planning on getting anything for myself" hua cheng replied " why not?" xie lian asked "it'd be a waste of money" hua cheng said with a small smile "well then whjy isn't it a waste to get me food?!" xie lian asked confused as to why hua cheng didn't want to eat " you asked" hua cheng said begining to let out a few chuckles. after a few minutes of waiting they made it to the counter "what would you two lovebirds like" the woman behind the desk said with a grin as big as the sky she had long dark brown hair and wore makeup "huh- oh we're not um.. in a relationship so" xie lian tried to clear up but the woman behind the counter did not believe it " and i don't work here" the woman said under her breath "well what would you like then non-lovebirds?".

xie lian had ordered a few mantous to eat "why did you order something so cheap?" hua cheng asked as they walked and xie lian pulled out a mantou from the bag to eat and replied "i didn't want you to waste your money like you said" xi elian replied biting into the mantou hua cheng was shocked and stopped in his tracks for a moment then said " you don't have to hold back while your around me just get whatever you want its ok" " oh- ok then"xie lian said as he fidgeted with a necklace he had around his neck "whats that?" hua cheng asked " oh this is a necklace that some old friends got for me" xie lian replied then asked " are you sure your not hungry?" " im sure gege-" hua cheng was in the middle of his sentence until his mouth got stuffed with the mantou that was in xie lians hand already " i don't care just eat some ok!" xie lian said has he let go of the mantou that was already in hua chengs mouth hua cheng muffled some unknown words then bit into the mantou and said "ok then since i already put it in my mouth i might as well eat it".

they continued to walk until hua cheng started to feel as though someone was staring at them "gege could you stop walking for a second" he said as he grabbed xie lians shoulder (xie lian was in front of him) " how come?" xie lian asked " i think theres someone watching us" hua cheng said in response . hua cheng then gripped xie lians hand tighter and started to walk faster " lets just find a place to rest were only getting the boat tomorrow so theres no need to wait outside" hua cheng said as he looked for a place they could rest at but hua cheng forgot that xie lian was still very wobbly on his feet as well with the long robes that didn't help the cause so as xie lian tried to walk at the same speed as hua cheng he would constantly stumble until hua cheng held onto xie lian's back and continued to walk as fast as he could until they reached an area that was a little clearer than before hua cheng slowed down and completely stopped walking as he made sure xie lian was okay "are you okay gege i apologize i went to fast for you" hua cheng apologized sincerely "it's fine but why were we going so fast again?" xie lian asked catching his breath "i felt as though someone was watching us" hua cheng said picking up the pace again. the place was still crowded but not crowded to the point they were being crushed between people like the last area of the city. xie lian and hua cheng walked hand in hand talking about anything until they both suddenly heard "WHY THE F##K WOULD HIS HIGHNESS BE WITH HUA CHENG YOU ########" in the crowd it wasn't so loud everyone could hear but loud enough xie lian and hua cheng heard. the voice sounded familliar to xie lian it had souded like feng xin.