~{4 ^_^ walk to the city ^_^}~

hua cheng helped pick xie lian up by the waist and started to help xie lian learn how to walk now that he was a human. it took a while but xie lian eventually got it he is still extremely wobbly and will fall down easily if he gets pushed. "well are you ready then gege" hua cheng said to xie lian who was bursting with excitement "yup ay ay captain" xie lian said and giggled a bit afterwards. hua cheng and xie lian walked together through the forest to find a village nearby it was a small village with only a few houses.

"woah this place is so pretty"xie lian said to hua cheng "do you live in a place like this san lang?" xie lian asked hua cheng "no its nothing like this place'hua cheng replied with a smirk he went to one of the villagers and asked "where is the biggest city here located?" the villager seemed annoyed at the sudden question but responded anyways "its over there to the east" the man said with a plastered on grin and then walked away "san lang didn't you say we were gonna get me new clothes?" xie lian asked "yes but this place doesn't have any clothes that you should wear when we arrive at the big city i'll buy you a new set of clothes"hua cheng replied as they walked on.

they were walking in the forest when suddenly a wolf appeared and hua cheng quickly went to kill it there were more instances like this until a wolf attacked xie lian "GEGE WATCH OUT" hua cheng yelled xie lian looked at the wolf and punched it to the heavens above "wow geges strong like really strong" hua cheng said admiring xie lians strength. after 2 days pf walking and finding other small villages they finally arrived. "gege hold my hand" hua cheng said 'how come? you didn't ask me to do it this entire time?" xie lian replied "its because this place will be very crowded and loud you may trip and lose sight of me" hua cheng replied. so together they held hands and walked through the city.

|clothes|

hua cheng found the best store he could find "gege you may choose whatever you want" xie lian browsed through the options until he found a set of white robes with some gold lining to it and said "this one san lang" hua cheng went to check it out'and asked xie lian to try it on to see as the lady's at th counter gossiped with each other "wow that gege in red is quite handsome don't you think~" "yes but the gege thats trying on the outfit is so handome yet cute all at the same time makes my heart skip a beat" they continued to speak on the appearances of the two until they were both ready to buy the clothes and leave.

(sorry its short)