|15 WEAPONS YAY|

Xie lian stared in awe at the wide room. The room was filled with weapons and armor, silvers, golds, jade, emeralds, rubies and more. The armory was beautiful gorgeous even, Xie lian would even go as far as to say it looked better than jun wus own armory.
"Does gege like the armory?" Hua cheng said breaking the silence, he walked ahead of Xie lian to show him around with a sly smile across his ghostly pale face.
"Y-yes! It's beautiful San Lang!" Xie lian says with a wide smile as the golden doors behind them shut slowly "it's so beautiful I've never seen so many swords in one room!" Xie lian said then his eye caught onto a sword in the distance, the sword was long and had purples and teals on it for decor, Xie lian went and ran up to it as he stared in awe at the sword with joy and glee spread across his face. Xie lian fights the urge to grab the sword and swing it around to check the weight.
"Gege is allowed to play with the swords and weapons" hua cheng smirks as Xie lians lights up. Right when Xie lian was about to ask something hua cheng continued "but! I do have a question first if gege is willing to answer", Xie lian nods as he listened closely "do mermaids have similar weapons? Or do they solely rely on their mermaid abilities" hua cheng asked as he walked closer to Xie lian.
Xie lian thought about it for a moment then responded "it depends on the mermaid I guess, for me personally I've always preferred weapons they have a beautiful art to them with the way their crafted" Xie lian brushes his hand on the sword in front of him "but a mermaids ability I would say is equally as powerful or even more powerful" Xie lian chuckles then goes a little quiet despite having a small smile "some take advantage of it, heh I guess the same could be same about me he" Xie lian stopped brushing the sword with his gentle hands.
Hua chengs smirk faltered for a moment until he stood up straight and then walked behind Xie lian , "if gege wants he can keep this armory of mine" hua cheng smiled as he lays his head on Xie lians shoulders "I have no use for these weapons I'm powerful enough as is with this stupid E-ming" he continued laughing as he smacked E-ming.

Xie lian felt incredibly flustered with hua chengs actions as well as his offer "s s San Lang I I I couldn't possibly take all this!" Xie lian said hurriedly "I I I have no where to put all these lovely weapons, I appreciate the offer but you should save it to someone much more important!" Xie lian says flustered as he becomes ecstatic trying to decline the offer as politely as he possibly can.
"That's no problem gege all the weapons can stay here, you can come and go anytime take anything and break or lose any of it it's all yours gege" hua cheng says with a laughing grin as he walks in front of Xie lian watching his flustered face, "all that matters to this one is that gege is happy, content and comfy" hua cheng smiles.
"H hua cheng what favor is it you wanted me to do?" Xie lian suddenly asked which confused hua cheng into silence "I I I mean when we first met I remember we made a deal of sorts right?" He continued "I know it's random but I want to help you since you've given me so much it it just doesn't seem fair to you" Xie lian said as he looked down with a guilty expression as hua cheng stared blankly.
After a moment hua cheng snapped back and laughed "if gege truly wishes to help his San Lang around I can give you a few simple tasks here and there ok?" Hua cheng smiled as he slowly stopped laughing "i honestly don't see the point in gege doing any chores since we have those two serv— 'friends' of yours to help" hua cheng said with a sly grin and a chuckle. Xie lian chuckled along with the joke and hua cheng began beckoning for Xie lian to continue looking around the armory as much as he wished.

After a couple more hours of looking in the armory and it's weapons (the rest of the day) xie lian decided it would be a perfect time to test his cooking skills out again and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone (including feng xin and mu qing).
"Hmmm what should I make?" Xie lian wondered out Loud as he grabbed random vegetables and seasoning, xie lian in fact Did know a lot about cooking and if given a recipe could make something slightly more edible than his usual plates but xie lian enjoyed winging it. Xie lian continued to cook his pot of things that was already turning pitch black from everything inside it, if you were to even attempt to give this to any other person they'd most likely assume it was extremely deadly and painful poison, but hua cheng wasn't any other person so he took a spoon that was lying around and happily took some of xie lians soup with a smile.
"It could use more salt" he said with a genuine smile, it in fact could not use more salt since xie lian had put a whole bottles worth of salt in it already.

Xie lian assumed mu qing and feng xin both smelled there inevitable fate and simply excused themselves as being "too seasick to eat" then scurried away to there shared room with some raw fish they caught while fishing.

((So sorry for short chapter I've been in a writing block type thing cause all my notes are on my computer that I couldn't get onto for like a month so yea heh ;D but thx for reading this far!!!))